snow melt

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by fishingbuddy4, Dec 27, 2008.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well you gateway guys watch out here it comes ,did some checking and theere is alot of water coming down from up north with all the rain melting the snow ,be careful out there.

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    NOAA is saying 17 feet rise by Monday. Somebody is sending a little moisture this way. That was the Hermann forecast.

3. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    theres also some good storms coming your way bob ,we had 60 mph wind 3 to 5 inches of rain

4. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Yeah we are gettin hammered here in Wright City now. Comin down in buckets. Look out below. My guess is there will be a little wood and such associated with the rise.

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    "Little" is probably an understatement :smile2: Where does all that crap come from?? You'd think with all the high water last year there wouldn't be a piece of wood left on the bank from Nebraska to New Orleans:eek:oooh:

There was still a fair amount of ice in the river yesterday when I crossed it, but that should be gone by the time it gets over your guys' way.

Good day to sit in the garage and contemplate doing something constructive. Might actually get bored enough to do some of that stuff I'll contemplate :big_smile:

6. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The Missouri jumped 5 1/2 feet at Hermann since yesterday morning.. Roll on big mama. More to come. Got firewood? Got tires? Got refrigerators?