Snow In March!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Mar 4, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Snow! Snow! Snow! enough said

Attached Files:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    We got our portion too. Woke to 6-8 " of the ugly white mess. It will help put nitrogen in the ground so i won't wimper too loud. I just LIED,,, I'm crying for spring time.

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Read in the daily newspaper that since records have been maintained in Oklahoma, the 3 worst snow storms Oklahoma has experienced as been during March. When our weather is brewing, we can mix snow and a twister and have a white tornado. LOL

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    had 8 inches here in mena to top and like ever one else im ready for it to be over.

5. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hey Top, your rig didn't look like that Sat. at Nuke1:wink: After Sat. I thought spring was right around the corner, guess not. What a big tease, just not right.:sad2:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Top, we only got a couple inches and it was gone before noon.

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    well top here it is 4 pm thursday afternoon and its coming down good and hard again.strike that good its snowing agan lord i wish it woul stop.

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    We got snow today Verlon, I posted some pics today of it. It's supposed to snow till 8pm tonight. We won't get as much as you got though...:wink::big_smile:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am readdy for som 70 degree weather LOL

10. catmando2

catmando2 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    We are supposed to get about an inch or so in south arkansas on march 7 and since there is nothing I can do about it, I guess I may as well let it snow and hope that spring and channel cat's are not far behind

11. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    started snowing here before noon today. Still coming down and they say it will snow through midnight tomorrow night.

12. catmando2

catmando2 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    inch or so my foot, Have 5 inches on top of my vehicle and it's still coming down in south Arkansas. today is march 7 and it's stil supposed to snow till around midnight. pretty to look at but will be glad to see it go

13. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Tops we got more snow than i expected today. its pretty but wanting 70 deg. weather.Heres some pics of what we got...enjoy.......Robert

Attached Files:

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This winter just wont quit, I dont even have cabin fever anymore because fishing seems like such a distant memory!

15. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I'll be glad when winter is done. Suposed to get to 25 tonight. It has stop snowing got about 4 or 6 inches. I hope everyone stays home off those slick roads and don't have an accident if thay do vinture out on them. Olwell put another log on the fire.

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here is SW Ohio, we are under a "Blizzard" warning. (for real, no kidding) Oh well, got to try the new truck out in the heavy snow earlier! :big_smile:

17. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Roads are a mess here, I got up to go to work but can't make it. Guess I'll huddle up by the heater and watch some tv.

18. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    It is still snowing here. Supposed to get close to a foot (8-14 inches) and then high winds to boot. A blizzard in March..... I just left the James and mid 60's 2 days ago..... I want to MOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

19. Wiscars

Wiscars New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    We got 14 inches here outside Timbo , and 18 in Fox just 4 miles away. Roads are clear today but dirt roads are a real mess. Saved some of my skipjack when power went out for a week after the Feb. Twister. Need the thaw up here so I can use them soon. Looking forward to a great spring and big fish.