Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Read in the daily newspaper that since records have been maintained in Oklahoma, the 3 worst snow storms Oklahoma has experienced as been during March. When our weather is brewing, we can mix snow and a twister and have a white tornado. LOL

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey Top, your rig didn't look like that Sat. at Nuke1:wink: After Sat. I thought spring was right around the corner, guess not. What a big tease, just not right.:sad2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are supposed to get about an inch or so in south arkansas on march 7 and since there is nothing I can do about it, I guess I may as well let it snow and hope that spring and channel cat's are not far behind

·
Registered
45 Posts
inch or so my foot, Have 5 inches on top of my vehicle and it's still coming down in south Arkansas. today is march 7 and it's stil supposed to snow till around midnight. pretty to look at but will be glad to see it go

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'll be glad when winter is done. Suposed to get to 25 tonight. It has stop snowing got about 4 or 6 inches. I hope everyone stays home off those slick roads and don't have an accident if thay do vinture out on them. Olwell put another log on the fire.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Here is SW Ohio, we are under a "Blizzard" warning. (for real, no kidding) Oh well, got to try the new truck out in the heavy snow earlier! :big_smile:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Roads are a mess here, I got up to go to work but can't make it. Guess I'll huddle up by the heater and watch some tv.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
It is still snowing here. Supposed to get close to a foot (8-14 inches) and then high winds to boot. A blizzard in March..... I just left the James and mid 60's 2 days ago..... I want to MOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

·
Banned
93 Posts
We got 14 inches here outside Timbo , and 18 in Fox just 4 miles away. Roads are clear today but dirt roads are a real mess. Saved some of my skipjack when power went out for a week after the Feb. Twister. Need the thaw up here so I can use them soon. Looking forward to a great spring and big fish.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.