snake bite

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Aug 9, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    well last nite one of my cockerspanials got snake bit. on my way to the vet now. dang i dont need this bill right now.:angry:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hope everything is ok. I had an old Basset hound that got bit, my dad was going to work, and was fixing to get in his pickup the snake was in his path, and the Basset grabbed it. Got bit on the jaw, didnt take him to the vet, he got sick and the next day he was up and about.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sorry about the snake bite and the unfortunate luck. Hope the dog is fine

4. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    all is good .vet gave her a shot and some meds .said she be just fine. vet said animals can take a snake bite better than humans.:crazy:

snake on the other hand is now in a zip lock bag and frozen. CUZICAN is taking it to school for her classes .

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    glad it worked out for you, Mike. my beagle has some kind of gland problem. in the last few days i have spent 225$ on diagnosis, and i have to take her back next week for more treatment:embarassed:

6. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Glad to hear your dog is okay. And I know Cher will be happy to have something to take to show and tell!!:smile2:

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad ya pooch is aight buddie. Try to keep the serpents over on your side of the street please. Something about the looks of the things makes me want to mash their noggins:crazy: Did you see the one Chestin killed beside my pickup last nite? Falls on the way and they'll really start moving in a few weeks.Keep ya eyes open.

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear the puppy is doing good. What kind of snake was it?

9. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    copperhead:angry:

10. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Glad to hear the hound is doing good...That's one thing i fear when my son and i are out walking the dog's in the hill's, resiviour's or wildlive refuge out here ...there are sooooo many rattler's out here it's unbeliveable