snaging out of seson somthing needs to be done

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kc river kid, Jul 22, 2009.

1. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    well i fish 435 dam alot now some good fishing there but im seeing more and more people snaging all the time up there or throwing a bait net and keeping all the fish they get and its geting on my last nerve and i dont even think they have a kansas fishing license or no what one is. :angry::angry:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    If you got a cell phone add a contact with the number Troy gave you. I wouldnt hesitate to make the call, I got it programed in my phone from another Kansas post I read recently.

3. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    It happens everywhere. Some people with bad manners call themself's sportsmen, ruin the name for all the true sportsmen. They are fishermen with bad habits, not to mention, their bad manners.
    All to ofter I hear the phrase " NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO ENFORCE THE LAWS." or the fish and game people are getting BIGGER FISH to FRY. (So to Speak.)

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    thats wierd i figure theyd be patrolling the aera pretty good after kieth let them know it was going on:angry: wtf

5. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    ya i told kieth about it 2 or 3 weeks ago i was down there last night and i only seen i guy snaging but he left ween i told him he cant do that but he didint now english very well. but when i see them doing it i will tell them why they cant snag and show them how to fish the legal way.:angry: