Snagging Spoonbill in St Louis Area

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Mar 16, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Is there any place to snag spoonbill from the bank in the St Louis area, I have a member ( catfishman352007 ) that needs some information from the St Louis area brothers on spoonbill fishing , but he is stuck on the bank with out a boat. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    BOC Staff

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Have him go to the Gateway threads and make a post. Alot of the guys are out snagging spoonies today as a matter of fact. Well be glad to hook him up.

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Cuz he is in the Missouri section of the board, that's where it needs to be posted ..LMAO

If any of you guys can hook him up please let us know. Thanks he just needs a good bank fishing spot.

4. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    u can snag from the bank below the Alton dam it maybe a little crowded now that they have stopped snagging at Chain of Rocks. I don't snag myself but that seems to be the hot spot around here?? U might try calling Bluff City Tackle for a report??

5. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    The big sports shop on the south side (Ted's or something) said that some spoonies are caught in the meremac, but not big big ones. Denny Dennis's sport shop! I didn't go, but they probably know if you were to call them. Nice people and lots of stuff. Hannibal Mike