Snagging in Missouri!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by mobigcat, Mar 25, 2006.

1. mobigcat

mobigcat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :D Ron, How are the snaggers doin down your way? I am going out next weekend and would like to know if I need to go around you or go over to Truman and try it. I still have your scales from last year also. Might think about giving them back to you for a catfishing trip this spring when everything is hitting good. Let me know if you are interested at all. Good to see ya back at it Ron!

2. mobigcat

mobigcat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the update. Looks like I will go to Truman and try it.

3. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Dave opening day everyone had spoonbill. At least a couple on every boat I saw. Saturday I saw probably 20 boats and not one spoonbill. The fishign guru(a local radio show) said the first day you catch the ones that wintered in the area. He said now it would be kind of slow for a few weeks. I am not endorsing his opinion only passing it on. It may be that those were just the early spawners.
    On the catfishing front sure I'd love to get together and do a little catfishing. Let me know when you have some time and we'll see it we can get it done. See ya on the water!