Snaggin Truman, Upper Osage!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by streamer78, Mar 22, 2008.

1. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anybody going to brave the rapids and give it a shot this weekend! Looks like the river should really start to fall off on Sunday.

2. angiereid21

angiereid21 New Member

State:
    Excelsior Sp MO
    it looked worse than it was i was a little worried but when we got out in it wasnt to bad taberville isnt worth it but put in at the sac river acess and got to the osage its not bad and its pretty easy to fine the channel with the trees and ive only been their once before but the bad news is we didnt get a single fish but did roll a few but who knows what:embarassed:

3. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think I'll make it up on Monday 3-31 to give it a try again on the upper osage. Anybody got a report to share with me, or suggestions on where to try! I was thinking of putting in at Osceola or Rosco and running to the sac river inlet. Any suggestions!

4. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'd head downstream from Osceola...water is still pretty cold.

5. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    I still plan on coming up that way Monday, any reports on where they're catching the most?

6. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anyone know the water temp on the upper osage?

7. Flat_Cat

Flat_Cat New Member

State:
    Higginsville, MO
    As of yesterday the 29th, the water temp around mouth of the Sac was 51 degrees. I saw very few fish being caught. Everything we hooked was undersized. Next weekend should be good.

Brent

8. swmo guy

swmo guy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anyone know any good spots to snag from the banks near Osceola?

9. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    With that report i'll rpobably head down to the Neosho on Grand again tomarow! Got into em today all 40 -65lbs! Good day to be down there!

10. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, fear of being blown off the water kept me off the rivers Monday, or at least out of a boat! I went down to roaring river and caught some trout, had to go fishing somewhere! The wife's starting to think I'm a little nutty!!:sad2: