Smoke 1 shortbus 0

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by smoke, Oct 11, 2006.

1. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We i am sure you all have ready my post the last few weeks about myself and shortbus going to the river....I am sure you are all woundering if shortbus is real since you are not seeing any pics of him..haha...well he is real a real good net boy so if any of you would like to rent him i will let you...if you look hard enough on the trip with my boys i think that is shortbus in the back of one of the pics he even had to net there fish...lol...well here are some more pics of myself with a 8.11# flatty that i caught tonight.....and shortbus hange in there i might need a net soon......keep your lines in the water....

Attached Files:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish, congrats on the catch.

3. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Nice Flattie Thanks for sharing you story

4. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    lol, just remember who's poles (MINE) you've been catching all your dinks on. I am good at netting fish and if anyone would like to rent me it's $50 an hour, which by the way SMOKE is what I will be charging you for now on.:smile2:
    Folks, my buddy Smoke is a good fishing partner but here lately he refuses to net my fish wich has resulted in several fish lost at the bank. I have also caught him filling the points of my hooks off!! Smoke could not land a fish to save his life before he started fishing with me!!lol Say's I'm good luck because of my netting/camera man abillities.
    Actually, lastnight I caught an 18#,6# and 3# flathead but Kris "Smoke" refused to take pics of me with the fish,lol

5. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Nice catch guys, it sounds like you two got one heck of a love/hate relationship going on.:lol:

6. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lol...that must have been when he was asleep in his chair that he caught those fish.....on a more true note he might have had a 6# fish had he remembered to bring the net down to the river instead of leave it in the truck.....keep your lines in the water

7. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well brothers and sisters i am sure shortbus will be glad to see this post. I will have to eat a little crow after tonights outing. It seems as though shortbus was able to shake the monkey off his back and hook up with a flatty tonight..He finally got some hook setting lessons from someone.and he didn't forget the net this time..oh and next time shortbus you don't have to trip me to get to the pole first i will give you a fair chance to catch up to me before the fishing is done for the winter....

Attached Files:

8. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Yeah, Kris I bout had to knock you in the river to get to the pole first!!:lol: Oh yeah,,,, thanks for netting my fish,,,,,,,,NET BOY!!!!!!!!!lol
    That gives me an idea, next time you fall asleep I might just tie your boot laces together so I can get the pole first,,,mmm,,,maybe not. Then you wouldn't be able to net my fish,lol.

9. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well i am glad to see that you didn't forget the net this time cause if i had not netted your fish it would have gotten off since your hook was barely in the fishes mouth...

10. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yall must either be good close freinds or your actually maried i never seen to people ride each others backs as bad as you two do , by the way keep it up its quite entertaining :lol: hate see what happens when yall get a boat .......hmm no i dont :lol:

11. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    oh we got a boat. See the thread titled one fish on a long night by Smoke if you wanna read some boating adventures of ours.

12. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yep you should check it out and that trip was all shortbus's idea i told him that it would suck but no he had to go ahead and try it.....:lol:

13. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana

OH boy you got it comin now!!!!!!! That trip wouldn't be so bad if we had hip wader's. Hey Kris, you think your purple spandex thermals are water proof?!?!?!lol

14. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    purple what.....you must have got me mixed up with you other fishing friend that you made down at the river....tami with a i not a y right josh....:lol:

15. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    OMG!!! Tami with an I. Thats one of the funniest stories ever. Maybe better than James talkin about seein the woman having a baby in the back of a truck.

Dude, you know you got purple spandex tights!! Next fish you catch I'm not takin a pic unless you wear those for everyone to see!!! Mark my word!!LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i will go out and get some purple spandex to make it true but only if you show them you stink bait that you was talking about you use to catch well not sure what you would catch with it......lol:lol:

17. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana

Are you talkin about that new stinkbait made by "Fruit of the loom" or "Haynes"???!!!!

18. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    wow what can i say i think you get the picture......:bad_smelly:

19. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you two fellas have lost it, lol

20. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well in order to lose it you had to have it to start with and shortbus hint the name has never had it....:haha: