Smithville Marine Seminars

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by dougc, Jan 15, 2009.

1. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    If you're not going fishing Saturday, might as well talk about it!

John Jamison will be presenting seminars this Saturday the 17th at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. during their 2009 boat show. Visit their website and register for the seminar, and you will get a coupon to enter into a drawing for merchandise to be given away. Through March 28th they will be giving away $100,000 worth of prizes. The seminar is free, so don't miss out.

They will also be having be having Doug Vahrenburg on January 31st to talk about Humminbird side imaging electronics, and Tom and Troy Knox of The Rod Shop on February 14th & 15th to talk about rod building.

2. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the info Doug, I already made plans to go see my Sis in Ar.
    :sad2:

3. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well who's going to be there? I think I will be at the 1pm show. I'm not sure what I will learn but it's a great chance to heckle John :eek:oooh:.
    Seriously It would be a good chance to meet and greet and pick Johns Brain. See you tomorrow.

4. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well who's going to be there? I think I will be at the 1pm show. I'm not sure what I will learn but it's a great chance to heckle John :eek:oooh:.
    Seriously It would be a good chance to meet and greet and pick Johns Brain. See you tomorrow.

5. kansas bluecatter

kansas bluecatter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Steve, Thanks for coming. I apreciate your's and everyones support while we continue to make the great sport of catfishing be recognized as one of the best sports in the world. I think the only way this can be accomplised is by all of us working together. Again thank you and all of the great BOC brothers that attend so many seminars. If anyone is interested my next speaking engagement will be at Chillicothe, Mo the 2nd weekend of Feb. then Cabela's in K C. Kansas on Feb 28th and March 1st. I will also be at Memphis, Tenn on Feb 20, 21, and 22 with my boat. I will not be at the St. Louis show due to a scheduling conflict. At this time it does look as if my boat will be at the St. Louis show.