Small Stuff

Discussion in 'Camping Talk' started by Katmandeux, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    We've all got it...toiletries, meds, lights, batteries, glasses, a magazine or two, toilet paper, knife sharpener, cigars, lighter, etc.

Mine all goes in an old tackle bag, right by my cot. Finally got all of my "stuff" in one sock!:big_smile:

2. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I have a big old leather shave kit that used to belong to my grandfather that I use to put all my meds, extra pair of glasses, toiletries, and other junk I know Im gonna need. It works good as a pillow too, when I forget to bring one. I also flatten a big fleece blanket inside my sleeping bag and then roll it up and pack it.

3. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    I use plastic milk crates for those kind of things......... Holds a lot, easy to find things and loads easy ........

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Depending how long (overnighter or more than several days) I carry it all in my back pack (daughters old Fila soccer pack) and longer trips have a travel duffel bag.
    Both are water repellant. and keep them both in the tent with me.

5. Wol

Wol New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Remember those old shoe holders that hung on a door? Hang one in a tent or camper and you can put all kinds of stuff in each pocket. Mark the outside and everyone knows what goes where and helps keep the place picked up. Flashlight, first aid kit, matches, etc. Worked great when the boys were small and we tent camped.
    Wol(ervine)

6. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    We have a very small trailer 4' x 5' that we take with us. it carries everything. tents, food, toiletries, clothes and whatever else i can fit in there. the trailer is super light and was made to be towed behind a car. The best thing about it is that everything says dry and can be locked up if need be. This is the best thing my mother ever gave me.

7. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    A double walmart bag is what I use for my stuff.
    Works good for me.:smile2: