Small Reservoirs

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Shanadoia, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Anyone here fishing Guist Creek Resv. in Shelbyville,Ky.?? If so please send me email. I also fish Taylorsville Lake resv.....Also please reply to this thread for more info. how your success in finding cats on small reservoirs, like things to start looking for ect and what to look for on my fishfinder to know it's cats Shanadoia@yahoo.com

2. withone72

withone72 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I fished taylorsville with no luck. Any info i get would be great. It's a great place to fish if i can get them fish to bite. only 35 min from home .thanks Darryl

3. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hi new fishing friend...Remember to always be prepared to use everything you can and be patient for those nibblers..Keep a varitary of baits till you learn what they like on a certain lake. Mark your spots to return another day if they didn't bute for you... I fished Taylorsville for many years now and really enjoy my time there. I also fish Guist Creek Lake in Shelbyville, my hometown...Hope to hear from ya and good fishin ....
    Shanadoia@yahoo.com