Small Bait Tank-Debris Strainer

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by D_Weezy, Feb 21, 2008.

1. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    I am finally getting around to building my small bait tank, from a 10 gallon Igloo water cooler. I put an Attwood 500GPH through-hull water pump in it, and ordered a Flow-Rite power stream aerator. I was wondering if Akwa-Lung sold their debris strainers separately? I tried to call their phone number and got no answer. I also e-mailed them, with no reply. Does anyone know if, you can buy the strainer separately? Does anyone know of any similar strainers, that can be found? I like the screw on/off convenience of their strainer. I would like to have this, or a similar kind. Thanks in advance, for your help.

D_W

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Somebody on here used a buffer pad to cover the bottom of his tank and pump intake. I thought that was a pretty heads-up solution.

3. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yes we can sell it separtly,, i replyed to you email today.. i just changed phone carriers yesterday..

my new ### is 1-502-510-0275 thanks

steve

4. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    Steve,

I didn't receive your e-mail :sad2:. I will be calling you, to try and place an order. I watched the video on setting up the Akwa-Lung. It looks like a great product. Like I said, it should work well for my 100 gallon bait tank :wink:.

Thanks, D_W