Smackdown

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Mike81, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Taking one of the boys to Smackdown tomorrow night in Birmingham. Can't wait to see the smile on his face...He loves his wrestling. Hope Undertaker is there, that's his favorite.

mike

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sweet.. I was just a kid when i first saw the Undertaker and im 30 now.... Hope the two of you have a blast.... My son favorite is Jeff Hardy

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I watch Smackdown and Raw, been watching wrestling for many years.
    Lot of my favorite wrestlers are now dead and the latest was Chris Benoit.

:big_smile:

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    It was alot of fun. Was ECW live first and when that was over they changed the ring and set to Smackdown. Some of the wrestlers there were Edge, Kane, Geurrero, Punk,The Highlanders, Mark Anthony, Big Daddy, Hornswaggle, Kahli, Rick Flair, Batista and Undertaker along with some other not so big names. Had a good time. Our son is disabled and in a wheel chair, one of the wwe guys came by and said who's his favorite wrestler and went backstage, in a little while he was back with three t shirts for him, one an undertaker shirt they are selling yet. That was cool. Fun night! :smile2:

mike

5. vicktoria

vicktoria New Member

State:
    ohio
    some years back i was never able to go to the matches but i would stand outside about an hour before the show ended and got to met some of the wrestlers as they went to leave. that was COOL!!!

6. joadb

joadb New Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    i can still remember when i was a kid and my uncle took me to see superfly snooka--man that was cool.glad you all had fun!!!!!

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Glad to hear that you all had a good time, I go every time they come to Dallas and I get to meet most of them. I used to mow Kerry VonErik's yard several years ago.