Smackdown report Lake Monty

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by preacherfisherman, Nov 20, 2008.

1. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

Today was just a great day weather wise the wind barely blew, it was a little chilly this morning but by this afternoon it was real nice.:roll_eyes: I took some friends from Ohio, it was hard fishing with a bunch of rookies, but despite all the problems and training that took place all day:confused2:. We caught about 25 fish, 3-6 lbs., 1 13lb., 1 15lb., and to top it off with a 25lb fat blue:big_smile:. It was a great day the fish was on so if anyone planning on going to Monty this weekend the fishing good:cool2:. Agian thanks to all the BOC brothers for all the help at lake Monty hopefully we can all hook up and go fishing.:wink: I need to make a trip down to Lake Greenwood and hopefully I can get one of you greenwood Boc bothers to give me a few pointers on Lake Greenwood channels.
  2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

Sandy Run,
    Very nice catch there Bro!

Turned all those rookies into BOC wanna be's?

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

Lake Green
    Great catch Tommy. Glad ya was able to share it with friends.:wink: Thats what make fishing fun. Enjoying the catch and sharing fellowship and fun with friends.:big_smile: Good luck in Striper Tourny Sat.:wink: