"Smack Talking Room" (LoL)

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by shania, Aug 14, 2008.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a34:
    What's up Gang, :big_smile:

This will be our place to come to, to do all of our "Smack Talking" for the "#102 League" - "Best of the Best II League" or any fantasy football league stated here on the B.O.C.

"Collage or Pro"!!!
    or
    If you don't play fantasy football & you just want to get a few things off of your chest, that's OK to because:
    "Smack Talk Is Smack Talk"
    and besides, that what makes it fun anyway - Right? :confused2:
    So lets have some fun.

So with all of that being said:
    "Let The Smack Talking Begin"!!!!!
    :wink:
    (LoL:happy:)

So Take it easy gang & good luck to your teams this year,
    Bert:cool2:
    (Shania)

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I just want to let everyone know that I ain't losing. Thats all the smack I have right now cause it's late. LOL

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Mark,

Well - all I can say about that is that I think that we all fill the same way.
    (at lease I know that I do!)

"So bring it"!
    :confused2:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just want to say Best of Luck to all of you for Second place in both leagues...:wink::cool2::smile2:
    Don't forget, DRAFT for League 102 is Friday at 8EST
    and DRAFT for Best of the Best II is Saturday at 9EST

Best of Luck to all for a Good Draft and a Good Season!!!

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Second Place"?????
    :0a14:

Your Kidding Right? (LoL)

You know that everyone like to beat-up on the Champ, and you know that everyone will be looking forward to playing you Buddy.
    (I know that I am)
    :angry:

I still fill the pain of losing to you in the finals last year.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thats good you're still feeling the pain, maybe It won't hurt so bad this time...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2: J/K Buddy! I even had a pretty crappy draft last year on all my leagues. I just kept dropping and adding players and it worked out.:confused2:
    1 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES UNTIL DRAFT TIME FOR 102!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Guys,
    I'm at the draft but for some reason Its only showing part of the screen. I've tried everything I know of but Its not working. Making It hard to do anything at all...:angry:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey Bert,
    Can you set mine to auto draft tomorrow? I think I'm gonna go fishing. I never could get the screen to show all of the draft. I could see one line of you guys talking but had no option to scroll down or over.:angry:
    I tried closing it out and even tried on IE instead of firefox.
    Did anybody else have this problem???:confused2:

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Buddy - I'm sorry that you are going to miss out on the fun :sad2:- but hell, looking on the bright side of it, you got a go reason :0a23:
    just have a good time out there but I want you to do me a favor too:

I don't want you to try to do to much out there - because - I don't want to hear about how you ending a great day of fishing because of your back - OK.
    :cool2:

About your Draft:
    Just Pre Rank the players that you would like to have - and I believe that it will auto draft the players that you want (If there are still on the board) for you anyway.

You take care & Good Luck out there tomorrow, :cross:
    Bert:cool2: (Shania)

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    OK Fellows,

The draft in both the #102 & the Best of th Best II is all over,
    and now you have your teams / so you don't have to be so quite & not talk a little smack.

Come on, I seen some of those teams, and I know that a lot of you are just waiting for the season to get started so you show the team that you are playing a thing or two.
    (LoL)

So lets get this party started fellows, and make some noise.

11. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Bert, My teams this year are going Air Force, you will not see it nor hear it but will drop down on you from the air and make you wonder what hit ya! LOL!

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea Bill :0a14:
    I got to addmit, your "Air Force" team looks good - "But" - You got to come down from from the skys at sometime, and when they do
    (Oh-boy when they do)
    My boys will be here waiting to greet them.
    :wink:LoL:happy:

13. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Seems as if the Air Force may have taken a "CRASH and BURN" course in the first quarter of the first game of the year!

They are talking about this being a season ending injury for Brady, will have news conference at 11:45 today.

Definately a hit for my fantasy season teams as I went with both teams in the BOC around the play of Brady! What really gets me is one of the main reasons I chose this route was because of so many injuries with running backs and wide receivers particuliary knee and ankle injuries that I thought I would play it safe with my number one fantasy points producer this year and Brady generally takes very little abuse as a whole.

Don't know how much smack I will be talking this year as I try to regroup, guess black ops and hit and run tactics to try to defeat the superior forces I will be facing is the next move!

Better watch the shadows boys!

14. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Well, The fantasy GODS hit me with another blow in week one, already had lost Brady on both BOC teams and now the same with Seahawks wide receiver Burleson, lost for the year on Both BOC teams!

I was really high that he was going to be a solid producer this year, not a Moss or TO for sure but one of those that gave dependable solid numbers week in and week out. I guess if you are an NFL player you pray you are not on one of my fantasy teams this year!

Well, I guess that someone has to finish in the basement!

15. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Best Of the Best

GordeBusters will RULE the Fantasy WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whos Next? The Rubber Chickens huh...

16. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I have conquered the Champ!!!!!

Bow to me o faithful ones!!!!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:>GordeBusters

17. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    whats up with this room.... wheres your team spirits

18. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:

Hey Shane - I was wounding about the same thing - "so what's up fellows"?

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Ok - Fellows,

I'll (try to :0a14:) get this room started.

My Match up in the Best of the Best II league is with March and His Team "BCREBELS". Were both 1-1 and he is not new to the game - but I think my team will be ready to play.

So Good Luck Buddy

And in the #102 League - I got Crab & his "Dream Team" - and he is 2-0 & have been beating other team "Bad" - but I think that I got something for his team the week.

But I'm a sportsman, and I always wish my opponents good luck in the games, so:
    Good Luck Buddy.

"Now - Lets Pay Some Ball Fellows"
    (LoL)

20. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Basement dwellers brawl: rudeopossum vs slick chicken and cheesespread respectively. All most makes me feel bad for the beating I'm going to put on these guys. Guess I can deal with it. Just kidding guys, but still funny to me. Really, good luck to chicken and cheese this week. And good luck to all.