Smack Talk for LSU VS. OSU

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by catfishjohn, Dec 6, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Lets get the trash,smack talk going on!!! :wink::smile2:
    I have a bet against Crab,Rollo and S-Man about the outcome of this game. If LSU wins they(all 3) have to change their signature line to my choice of praise about LSU. If OSU wins I have to change my signature line to whatever they want about OSU. Whoever loses has to keep it in there until Feb. 1. This should be a good game but LSU will pull it off 27-21. LOL! Best of luck guys and may the best team win!!!
    BTW, ryang if you want in on this,,,Bring it on! LOL!!!:smile2:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Uhhhhhh you can count on it, altho you being from KY you may have to use your fingers to do it :smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    gary, since you just went there..lmao!! nope changed my mind...not gonna say it!:smile2: rollo

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I may be from KY but I did live in OH for a while. Also the ol lady is a reformed buckeye. I converted her!:crazy:
    I had to teach her a lot though but its been worth it!:tounge_out::big_smile:
    Sad thing is i'm 5 minutes from OH,,,and my favorite fishing holes are on that side also...LOL!

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    GO SOONERS!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::0a26:

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    27 - 21... I don't think it will even be this close. LSU wins going away. The only question will be how much will they score before they get bored.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I was just being conservative! I hope they win by a lot more than 6 though. I think it'll be a great game(for LSU fans)!!! :crazy::smile2:

LSU should be all healthy and that will spell BIG TROUBLE for them ol buckeyes!!! They won't know what hit them...Just like last year!!!:roll_eyes::smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    really john has a hidden lack of confidence in lsu.. you all watch...his point spread will keep getting narrower and narrower the closer the game comes!! heck, he will probably be on our side by then....but, thats ok john...your still welcome to join the Mardi Gras parade back to Columbus to celebrate!!!! rollo:smile2:

P.S... switch over now and we will save you the embarrasement!!!!:eek:oooh:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

NEVER!!! You'll never take me alive! My allegiance stays with LSU!!!:wink::smile2:
    Nice try though Rollo.....

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I just new he was going to do it,start a smack talking thread! I think you are right rollo he will be converted by game time!:eek:oooh: Im not sure we want him :wink::smile2: oh my prediction is for pain agony and blues!!!:big_smile:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Bout time you got on here...As for your post...ROFLMAOLOL!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just another day closer to the paddlin your team is gonna get!!!! lol rollo:tounge_out:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LOL!!! Tonight is the night me and Crab are gonna have a few drinks and he's gonna be the one to admit deep down he LOVES LSU!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    He'll get about 9-10 Bloody Mary's and about 10-12 beers and will be saying "Whose OSU? I Love LSU!!!":smile2:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well, people have been known to say dumb things when they are drinking. So, if he does then so be it! BUT, Mary will soon after leave him, like she has done before. And, he will realize the important things in life, and will be back to making rational decisions again...you on the other hand...lol...we can only pray at this point and time!!!!:smile2: rollo

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayer ain't gonna help me...Been a LSU fan as long as I can remember.:wink: Remind me to tell you a little something AFTER the game. :confused2:
    I talked to Crab last night and we can't wait for the game! If nothing else were gonna have a good time watching it,no matter the outcome. Although all rational thinking points toward an LSU win...:big_smile:

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey John how about a little wager to go with the sig line. An avatar either with the losing members wearing the colors of the winning team or a banner with them in it stating thier love for the winning team :big_smile:. By the way youll need some scarlet and grey clothing that Im sure we can get for you :big_smile:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! That'll work. I'm sure Crab has some of those ugly colors somewhere around...:wink::smile2:
    Really though,I don't think i'll be the one changing anything!:crazy::tounge_out::smile2:

18. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Don't ever forget "BIG TEN is BIG TIME".

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You mean the Big Ten is going DOWN Big Time!!!:wink::smile2:
    The SEC is gonna whoop up just like last year! (I hope) :tounge_out:

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    there he goes crab!!! he is already going from knowing to hoping....i will give him a few more days!!! lol rollo