Slow posts - umm

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by natethe great, Aug 11, 2007.

1. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    hey guys why is this such a slow brotherhood you guys should post way more then yall do now well i say this because im always wanting to learn more about cat fishing and i cant if nobody post
    well if you read this and it makes you consider posting more good and if it doest thats ok to becasuse im still learning but not as fast
    well intill
    next time
    good
    fishing:big_smile:

2. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey nate, Wait until fall.. Thats when the fish will start bitting good again and they will be posting heavily...

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Nate, the North Carolina section is in about thrid place out of all the states for the total number of posts, so the wealth of knowledge is tremendous.

If you have something you want to know, be sure to PM folks. You would be amazed at how open people are at sharing knowledge. :wink:

4. skiff_2

skiff_2 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Have you checked out the member library? Find it in the boc outdoor publication section. There's an incredible amount of information scattered around this place.

5. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    I've had 2 grandbabys and ignition swith problem. I fixed that and was going sat night and guess what? My navigation lights wouldnt work. plan to work on that next weekend but then going to moorehead deep sea fishing labor day. Maybe I will be able to post fishing report next week:big_smile:

"Boat- Hole in water to pour money into."

6. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    thnx guys i cant wait untill fall and yes skiff i haved seen the library and thank you for telling me about it just all isnt up to date and i enjoy reading what people are up to well till next time
    good fishing:big_smile:

7. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Spent a few days fixing odds and ends on my boat. Now I'm gonna get her wet!!!!!!

8. shooowhee

shooowhee New Member

State:
    north carolina
    just join up here got my boat an gear an almost ready to fish hope to post something in the future till then go fish.:big_smile: