Slow Night @work Becomes Violent and Dangerous!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Sep 27, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well tonight was a slow and very easy... Or so I thought.. I had a bartender and her boyfriend get into a fight.. I really dont like either of them.. But then her boyfriend started trying to fight everyone!! I continued to tell them to shut the hell up and they refused.. we we got the bar emptied out but a few employees and a couple of band members.. The boyfriend decided to buck up on me so i set him down in a chair. He jumped back up and said Put him out.. I told him to shut up and sit down and forced him to his seat.. Well he thinks because hes 6'6" and 280 pounds he scares me... Boy was he wrong.. He stood up, we where face chest to cheast and face to face and he put a elbow to my chest and throat and before he realized it I had busted his nose open , stuck his head into the wall and had him on the floor in his face.. Im not happy that is how the situation had to happen but He pushed me to my limit... I even apologized to him and he said he could whoop me so I picked him up and gave him the option of walking out back and haveing another shot at me, but he declined and said he didnt want to hurt me.. I said u cant hurt me so lets go get it done.. He declined again.. he then started to buck up again to the other bouncer and I told him " I didnt want to do it " and threw my hands up ( as to say im over this crap ) and decided to go home..

And to top that off. My roommate and her friend went downtown to have a few drinks and got drugged but managed to get to their car and lock the doors.. But they dont remember anything.. They dont know how they got to the car or nothing.. So they are at the medical center getting a blood test done as type this.. I wore a pair of good shorts to work cause my " Bouncer shorts " where in the laundry.. So now i got to soak them in Ice water..

I mean whats a guy to do... My job is to keep the peace but even friends want to test my limits.. Drunk or not drunk, you still dont have the right to put your hand ( Or elbows ) on me in any threatning manner!!

But now i feel so bad my stomach's upset... :angry::embarassed:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Do you have one of them knives in the toe of your boot like in the movies?

3. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    sick'em shane. getter did

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    So the next time we go fishin' and I slap you up the back of the head are you gonna beat down on me:confused2::wink:...W

5. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    Shane your just going to have to get over this shyness of yours and stand up for yourself.:wink: Maybe you can get Dr Pepper to show you how to use fish scales for your next shift.:smile2:

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hate to sound like the old guy here... but Shane, you need to find a different line of work.... stay away from bars and trouble like that. I aways believed- live by the sword, ya die die by it.
    I hope your room mate's ok.... maybe they should go ice skating or to a movie next time.... instead of a downtown Indianapolis bar-or any bar anywhere for that matter.

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    go getum pard.

thats awful about your room mate! keep us posted on that k.

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston

I was thinking the same thing Bill.

Shane, why not get a job at Michael's fabric store or the Christian Book Store, you know, something that matches your temperament better?
    Seriously bro, I know that there are a lot of guys who worry about your longevity. Take care man...W

9. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea

the fabric store:smile2: don't cut them both off. let him keep at least one. :eek:oooh:

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    CATFISHING BRO NOT ice skating or a movie.

11. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    you need to start cutting people!

12. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    yah. I think you should try too find a new job too,like bill said live by the sword,the bar scene you just never know you get all kinds and it just takes one fool.

13. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    shane u should become a doctor

14. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    This is a little chat I had with a female custodian while I was putting 2 bags in a trash can.
    ME: I tell you what! You just can't find good help these days!
    HER: You need some help?
    ME: Yes, I need some help.
    HER: What do you need?
    ME: I think that 2 garbage bags should do it.
    By that time she finally realized that I was talking about her,
    & that I had already done what she was suppose to have done.
    Just pure laziness, I guess.:confused2:

15. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I would love to have a new line of work.. But im really good at what I do.. And I have been doing it since I turned 21.. Have worked in alot of bars and clubs... And have always been good..

And honestly if living by the sword means dying by the sword.. I guess Im ok with that.... I know its sad, But i really would be..

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    And where was your back up while all this was going on? He should have been on top of the situation right with you, just in case a gun or knife pops out, or he starts to get the better of you. Besides even most drunks are smart enough to call it quits when doubled up on. I used to do the bar scene alot back in my dumber days, there is always someone waiting in the shadows, waiting to get involved in somebody elses mess, and domestics are the absolute worst. Ive seen it too many times. Those are the ones you never see coming, those are the ones that get you hurt. Be carefull Shane, you are much too good a kid to end up in a bad way over stupidity.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  17. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    shane if you want a different job there,s some openings down at indiana univ, if you want i can write some down for you and get you with the lady who does the hiring . it,s not bad down there, i kinda like it even thought all i do is make doughnuts all night long let me know brother i,ll be glad to help

18. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    shane what bar you workin at me and the wife might pop in when we come up and watch the colts play? :wink:

19. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I have had guns pulled on me, knives, pool cues, chairs, bar stools, tables, crow bars, even put 6 guys against the wall at once by myself..

I dont claim to be billy bad ass, but Im very quick to respond in a situation and Im VERY VERY aware of my surrondings.. Even during taking someone down Im watching everyone arond me..

The other guy was standing over the top of me asking the guy to calm down. until the guy stated that the only reason he didnt whoop me was because the other bouncer was there. so the other bouncer told him to try his luck again. but I was gonna whoop the sheet out of him..

This is something I was bad at as a teen.. I was a fighter and it was something i did well.. I dont want to fight anymore.. But I have alot of hatred and foul feelings toward many members of my family so this helps to keep me from acting on those feelings by dealing with everyone elses BS.. I am the softest Bouncer I know.. Im nice and respectful even when they cuss me.. But i do not tolerate someone putting there hands on me.. But I have done this for so long I know what to look for and If you try getting a weapon in, you wont make it thru the door.. Unless I know you and i trust ur maturity...

20. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm gonna come up there with a sawed off ugly-stik and whip the livin'..... outta ya for stealin' my big flattie spot the other night what'cha think about that? :tounge_out: lol

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009