Slow night on the rediversion

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by scwolf, Jun 2, 2009.

1. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Judy and I took off again for the Rediversion last night. The water was running super hard when we got there and then the wind picked up to around 15mph, with heavier gust. we toughed it out for an hour then the wind stopped and the water stopped, turned out to be a beautiful night. We only caught 3 blues this trip about 6lbs each. Although the fishing was slow, the time fishing was priceless as always. Sorry, no pics this time....figured everone should have seen a 6lb blue by now...lol.

2. Shockwav

Shockwav New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It could have been worse. I went to the big peedee and got nothing in 6 hours! But a bad night fishing is better than a good day at work!

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks for the report, Robbie. :big_smile:

4. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Very true JJ, We did have some entertainment at daylight with a water moccassin that wanted our piece of land I guess. Thank goodness for all the rocks around russellville...LOL

5. deerhntr22

deerhntr22 New Member

State:
    Greenville, SC
    Thanks for the report...and I guess that little bit about the water moccasin will keep me from fishing the bank for awhile...thats about the only thing that scares me to death a snake...:crazy: