Slow Kentuckians

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by SkipEye, Feb 3, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Man, I sure noticed you guys have slowed up quite a bit since us Missouri boys quit hanging in here.

Do we need to stir things up?:smile2:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Na, we figured you guys ran back to mizzuree with your tails tucked between your legs and was skeered to show up in here again, LMAO!!!

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Naw JW, we just got bored. Its too easy with you guys. We need more competition

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, Like.....
    A baby seal walks into a club!!!!
    Short and to the point, LOL!!!

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Mr Pinky Skipyeyes why don't you be good for one day and quit trying to ruffle WJ's feathers, he called me wanted to come to your house and get you, I had to park my truck across his driveway to keep him from coming after you.. This is not good.. You need some mental help there brother.. Hey tell your wife to put on breakfast for all of us Friday Morning we will all be there for breakfast.. Sorry you will be out of town for that day..:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

6. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We might have to resort to "Knock Knock" jokes for those boys from Misery.

I might have made a mistake in the above sentence; I should have said "them boys" instead of "those boys" to make it easier for "them" to understand.

Have a nice day.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Ole Skipeye is pretty slick, jumps in here just long enough to get those CANE-TUCK-EEEEE Boyz riled up then skips town:eek:oooh::smile2:.

8. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry, JW; this one would still be over their heads. I can see two of those Misery boys talking about it: "Club? What's a Club? Is that like that there beer joint down next to the new gravel highway (Misery hwy 3)" The only time you hear the word asphalt in Misery is when Clem says "What's that bad smell" and Clementine (Clems sister) replies "It's my asphalt"

Have a nice day.