Slow down

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by TheRiverRat, Nov 26, 2008.

1. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    It seems like lately since cat fishing season is beginning to come to an end for 2008 all the posting has slowed down a ton. -your thoughts?-

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    GO FISH..:wink::smile2:

3. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    lol

4. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    funny thing is, Catfishin just started for me. Bluecats love cold water and you can catch them when the water temp dips into the high thirties. I catch a lot more cats in the winter than spring summer and fall. hands down more in winter!

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The flathead season is all but over in ohio, thats what I fish for, so naturally post are gonna be down

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Over, are you kidding? This is prime time for me! I realize how lucky I am though to have the Ohio River right down the road..:roll_eyes:

7. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Me, I just switch what I'm fishing for, and you'll be able to narrow down who I am, I'll be one of those crazy guys out on the hard water.:smile2:

8. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    as soon as we get some rain and high water you'll see more posts from me. i love fishing in winter for channels, no turtles to worry about! :wink:

9. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    yeah its hard to fish when water levels are down they just don't seem to bite.