Slinky weights added to the site this evening.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/slinky.html
    We added Slinky weights to our website this evening. Man they work great. Drag one all over the lake or river, Over the humps! Through the woods, Around the stumps and bouncing them over rocks.
    They just slip and slide there way over and around anything. These are well made and color coded to the size.
    Red color are 1 oz
    Green is 1.5 oz
    Purple is 2 oz
    Blue is 2.5 oz
    Dark Blue is 3 oz.
    Comes with a snap swivel to attach to your line. Rig them off a 3 way swivel and a dropper down to the Slinky weight. Then your leader for your hook add a small float to keep that bait and hook above the snags. Then hold on as you drift that flat for the big Blues .
    Pete

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Looks good Pete. Now I have to talk better half out of the new PayPal acct. password.:confused2:

3. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Very nice looking weights! Very nicely assembled!

Just, FYI bro, you may want to re-size your top picture not just code it as a certain size to display.

It's 2128 x 2848 pixels, and 1.22 MB and makes for a long page load time. :wink:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I was lucky enough to test them out and they are the best !! Its what you'll see on my cat rods ; )

-Jim-

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I agree, Jim! I have put them through the test, and they are certainly a great drift weight. They just ride over every obstacle they encounter. It's not uncommon to drift six or eight rods all day and not lose a rig!

Bill in SC

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks I plan on re sizing the picture. But after the long process of making that page this evening. My eyes were shot so its on tomorrow to do list.:wink:
    Pete

7. Camo Fish

Camo Fish New Member

State:
    United States
    I've been using mainly pencil sinker's but those oughta' do the trick. I have a small tributary flowing into the Ohio River that's going to get a test with those drug down it. They should be perfect pulling over submerged timber, chunk rock, steel, etc...Thanks

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a24:
    "Looking Good Pete"!
    I know that you are going to unload a lot of them - I know this because I will be getting some from you Buddy & I also know that I'm not alone on this.
    Right Guys?
    :wink:

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buddy this product is going to be one of those thats going to sell great. But as lead prices jump out of site. Not sure now long these prices will hold up.:eek:oooh:
    We plan on holding the price down as long as we can.:cool2:
    Also get in touch with me on ordering these. If your getting a big order. I can help out on shipping. Also Get with a few buddys and order a bunch at one time. Doing this will cut the shipping cost way down. That is the best way to order most products. Find 4 or 5 people, order lots and everyone wins.:wink:

Pete