slikks funny boc dream

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slikk03, Aug 1, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    so we got back fishing right, i went to bed and i had a dream there was a boc gathering in a walmart parkinglot but the parkinglot was flooded and was realy a big pond, we had to pay 5 bucks to get in, heres the funny part the parking lot was stocked with big blues and wen you got one they put tags on them lol,now here the realy funny part the thing was packed with asian carp and the top sarg and owner said and proposed a bill that you can only use 16 inch bluegill for bait, wich their is no 16 inch gills,then we had a fishfry lol in a wallmart pond,:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee

3. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey Slikk

Dude !!!!! you need to stay on your med's !!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Jake we really do need to talk sometime soon!

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    !!!shrooms:cool2:!!!

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jake you have the fishing fever so bad that it is making you delirous.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: I love it, thanks for sharing Jake. Heckfire boy, that dream sounds ALMOST as crazy as some of mine! :wink:

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i've had dreams like that.

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    $5 bucks to get in.... sounds more like a pay lake dream...:smile2:

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I want some. Do I need a script???:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Jake you stay safe and good fishing to you!!!:wink:

11. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    lol n o i was not stoned ,lol that might of been why i dreamed :smile2::smile2::smile2: no i dont use hard drugs just pain meds from the doc, i dont trip never tried any halucanagins, i just had a dream that was very funny and weird it was in th wa;lmart parkinglot and it was flooded like a pond with levys all around it, and it was a blue cat tuornament,lol:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    all i want to know is did i win the ternament or like always just waist 5 bucks lol:wink:

13. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thats too funny man.

14. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Asain Carp?. Jake we need to talk so more. Thought you was a hardcore catman!!! Tell ya what, next dream ya have figure on me bringing the jet out and we'll suit up in Football gear and go run the parking lot/Walmart lake and see how many we can get to jump in the boat. I'll even bring the crossbow with c4 loaded arrows.:wink:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Man, I had the same dream!!! :smile2:

16. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    in the dream it wasent a pay lake thats what was weird lol, the top sarge and the commander were holding this walmart gathering, but the dream was so disconected it dont make any since ,it was a gathering and a study to see the effect on asian carp on the sunfish and shad population, in their findings at the gathering,it was stated that the carp were overtaking the shad and sunfish,so the goverment passed a law that only a 16 inch bluegill could be used as bait:smile2:,also i found out why this very stange dream happend, 1 im obseed with bluecats and flats,2 i hate them long trips to walmart with my wife,3 im afraid of the asian carp ruining our fishing,and wen all that went went thrugh my subcosices it comes out in a dream :smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jake if you have any of that stuff left, I will pay top dollar and even drive to pick it up:big_smile:

18. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    was the tp still on sale, i need to pick some up

19. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I had a bad dream once, it was a dream where I understood everything Jake was saying.

It really scared the crap out of me.:big_smile:

20. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    :smile2::smile2: i think i must be considerd the boc burnout lol,yea i get that alot i just dont get that slikk, or that slikks cool but man hes not right:eek:oooh:,but trust me ive been out with alot of boc bros and im not that crazy, just a little,i think walmart did t to me i hate the site of the place,i mean it could at least been in the parking lot of the gentalmens club lol, no im married she would rather have that gathering in my dream stay at walmart:eek:oooh: