slikks first blue catfish

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by slikk03, May 17, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    man in glad i finly got a blue, i got 2 a ten and a 15, man they dont hang, he you up like flatheads, but they bite, lol im bleeding, ome picss

2. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    You wanna hear something funny and nasty? I took the kids near a marina to go fishing yesterday and we were down there in the water and they were playing in it and stuff, on my way back up to use the port o potty i saw a sign and then another and another saying do not fish, swim, or be in the water due to the fact that it is a sewage overflow area and 30,500 gallons overflowed there. I was like man im am not happy and went and gave the blue and channel that I had on a stringer to these hispanic guys that were fishing down there and told them that the water was nasty there and they didnt care because they said there are fish here so the water had to be ok. YUCK!!!

3. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Congrats! Did ya go to Powerton?

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    congrats of your blues... your on your way to becoming one heck of a fisherman... hang in here and suck up as much info as you can... u'll be banging 40 & 50 pounders like it aint nothing

5. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Now ya want a bigger one slikk. Wait till ya tie into your first 50lb+ blue.

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats, I have not caught a Blue yet.

7. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Big flatheads,......... check
    First blue caught..... check

Sounds like your having a good year there slikk.Keep up the good work and have fun doing it!