Slice/Tyson?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Just read an article staing that Mike Tyson is "supposedly" back in intense training and looking to be back shape by the end of the year. What he is training for is not known, however the pres of EliteXC is saying that he will do whatever it takes to get Tyson to sign...

Imagine a fight between Tyson and kimbo:crazy:!!

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    that would indeed be a good fight. Tyson is pretty quick, but if kimbo catches him with a left hook it can be lights out for Mike........JMHO

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Would be a good fight, not really sure who would win.

4. Alex J

Alex J Guest

Hello. I'm new here and I just have to say...FISHING & MMA in one serving? What could be better? HUGE fight fan. :big_smile:

As for Tyson vs. Kimbo, I guess it depends on whether or not you can bite an ear off with a mouthpiece in. :wink:

5. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    1st off Welcome Alex!
    So does this mean that they are wanting to put the two together or just sign Tyson. I personally think that the promoters are not ready for Kimbo to loose. After the last couple of "Elite XC fights" I vowed to never watch it again. I'm sure that there are a lot of fighters regretting signing with them. What a circus act!!!

6. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    In all reality you know that Kimbo would be dumb enough to stand up and bang with Tyson, "granted Kimbo can bang" but he has never felt power that Tyson posseses, where as Tyson has taken countless harder shots than Kimbo can throw through his whole career..........

Kimbo better take this one to the ground if it were to happen

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    tyson is a joke lol. as long as kimbo can guard his ears hell do fine. kimbo would eat mike like tyson chicken.:wink::smile2:

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I have no interest in watching another tyson fight................he is used up and too far behind in his technique.

9. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats been a huge rumor for the better part of this year, i dont see mike fighting anymore, besides i'd put my money on kimbo now. Back in the day when mike was on top i'd have to support him, but not now, he needs to stay in retirement.

10. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Tyson isn't thread worthy!:smile2:

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I cant resist saying this. Mike Tyson is my neighbor. Another member posted a John Walsh site and I checked it. It was for offenders and his mug shot was on it. He live about 20 houses away from me. I aint Skeered tho, I got some bear spray.

12. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    go talk to the neighbor and see if you can get the real story for us!! :smile2:

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Got any ear Muffs? :smile2:

14. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Supposedly the reasoning behind his training is shrouded in secrecy...just a marketing ploy if you ask me...though a pretty smart one. I personally dont think that we'd get to see Kimbo and Mike go at it. I dont think that Mike would make it past a good MMA fighter with good take down skill anyhow.

15. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    We're talking about Elite XC here. Kimbo vs Tyson could happen....
    I can hear the ring leader now "Ladies and Gentleman, If you would direct your attention to the center ring...":smile2:

16. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona

Good point.:roll_eyes:

17. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Tyson may be training for going back to prison. Ive seen where his name has come up in murder conspiracy charges as putting up the money to have someone killed. Wouldnt surprise my but I dont necessarily believe the thugs accusing him either.

18. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    now would this fight be MMA or boxing?

give kimbo another year to train and he could definatly take tyson MMA

now boxing is a different story, id watch but tyson would probably take it

19. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    im sure some or most will disagree, but...

i think they are both a big joke. just a marketing ploy. whats next mr.t?

kimbo has no skills whatso-ever. he is strong enough, and mean enough, but his skill level is ridiculously low. tyson, is strong enough, and mean enough, but does he have ANY endurance at all? not to mention his mental state. how confident can he be at this point?

i would gladly watch them beat the heck out of each other. who would be the winner? kimbo-barely... and mostly because he has more career longevity in front of him than iron mike. so he could bring in more viewers longer... what a joke.

20. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri

Well, kimbo is a great street brawler, not alot of mma skills at all, he has a good strong chin and has heavy hands and good speed, he dosent have much endurance though. I could see him knocking out mike or possibly submitting hit with a choke.

Mike on the other hand, currently is extreamly out of shape, he looks to be 275+ and lazy. Supposedly there are rumors of him training but nobody can comfirm that yet. Mike has the skills to stand up and fight kimbo and could possibly really give kimbo a good beating in a straight stand up fight. Mike has plenty of punching power, i highly doubt his endurance is up to par anymore though. So i could see him easily knocking out kimbo, no chance for a submission attempt from mike, he has no known martial arts backround.

Personally i think its all a big rumor for now till i see a prefight interview with them both.