1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yesterday vern came over to watch a video i had put together of fishing trips we have made bits and segments of us and others bringin in some good fish and some bad ones too :lol: after the vid we went fishing and he outfished me in my boat we had 15 rods sticking out of the bot and he managed to land a blue bout 12# and a channel bout 7# all i got was bait :lol: and gar hits

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    dang chuck. vern should at least hand ya a pole once in a while :cool2: at least ur still getting out. i have faith you'll get on the big ones.

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Sorry about your bad luck but hang in there, you'll have your day soon enough:wink:

4. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    HAND HIM A POLE? Max, you don't know Vern very well.:lol: He tries to take my pole away from me when I catch a fish! I tell him to back off, or I'll beat him with it.:big_smile:

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Chuck don't feel bad I got skunked at my favorite hole for the first time in a year last weekend.

Kelli stand your ground and keep your pole. I guess you have backed that threat up in the past are he wouldn't stop like he does, lol

6. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well same goes here myself and shortbus tried our favorite hole on monday nite and a big O.....hange in there and hope you find them again..

7. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I've got a lot of respect for folks that post about the bad days. Most of us only post the good ones! I guess we're trying to forget the bad ones. I'd like to see that video.... also like to see a picture of my (former) boat with FIFTEEN rods out. Good grief!

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I think 15 poles would sink my lil boat. Damn, need bigger boat and more poles. LOL
    :confused2:

9. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Chuck may be that guy on the Long John Silvers commercial. "Whatcha fishing for buddy?" "I want it all." LOL

10. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats a good one Matt, I love that one. At least you are out on the water, you can't beat that...even if you catch nothing.

11. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    WOW, There is a secret revieled. Every one says, " Hey Vern, How do you always catch fish?" Well, 15 poles out of the boat, 15 baits in the water at once, taking loaded poles away from little girls, that's how Vern never gets SKUNKED. Secrets out now.

12. Stlnifr

Stlnifr New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    When me and my younger brother goes fishing he skunks me on a regular basis. Man he is one lucky fishrman.