Skunked again

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 223reload, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well this year we got zip but I saw that the g&f is changing the three point antler restriction back to a fork on one side so if all the little guys we saw this year make it till next I just might get lucky .All in all it was a blast ,my son and I walked our legs off and saw lots of deer but nothing legal Brian did make a spectatular shot on a big ole jackrabbit after saying [Im not really sure how good I got my gun sighted in dad] we jumped this jack and it ran out to about 170 yards and stopped near a mesquite and i told him well try to hit that and we'll see so he takes an offhand shot and hit it in the eye i told him i recon that is good enough son i havent been able to shoot like that for a few years so he kinda showed the old man up

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Dont worry, i have not seen a shooter deer since our bow season here in missouri opened. Congrats on the shot by your son, good luck in the future.

3. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Glad ya had a good time Richard. Congrats to the boy....who taught him to shoot I wonder.
    :cool2:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Im not sure ov that he might have actually been paying attention all those times that I shot those running coyotes and stuff ya think?