Skunked again.

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Believer, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I went out for about 4 hours last night with 2 of my cousins. We used gills, worms, DK & Sonny's and the only thing that was caught was a ribbon snake I found under a board. :lol:
    I thought I had a bite on one of my rods when the bait clicker went off, but it was just a darn muskrat swimming through my line. :tounge_out:

2. kickin_wing

kickin_wing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Eric, this weekend we should go fishing on my boat i still have your number so ill call you if i get a chance to go.

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Eric, I've caught so many skunks lately that I could make a full-lenght coat, with a hat, scarf & some boots. :eek:oooh: :crazy: :confused2:

4. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Sorry to hear that. Well, you can always look at it like this: nowhere to go but up! Good luck to you next time!!

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Thanks for the invite! I'll have to see what the weekend brings.
    I PM'd you a little while ago about going tonight (even if it's bank fishing) but, I guess you didn't see it.

6. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Brother I think it slow just about every where with this hot weather.

:0010:

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well Eric I sure know the meaning of SKUNKED. We got in the Cooks tourn Sunday.and boy did we get a big skunk. Not one darn fish to turn in.It has really be awful this year. Sure hope fall does us a better deed. Good luck on your next outing.