Skunked again

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by countryboy32c, Aug 30, 2009.

1. countryboy32c

countryboy32c New Member

State:
    Lansing, KS
    Got skunked last nite, but at least my new used boat didnt sink and the motor ran. 1972 14' flat bottom with a 76 i believe johnson 6 horse :wink:

2. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    You're gonna have some of that. The way I look at it, is when you do catch fish it makes it that much more satisfying.

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. Goes with the territory but it just makes those times when you can't keep two rods in the water Soooo much better:roll_eyes::smile2: Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

4. outdoorsaddict

outdoorsaddict New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Got skunked myself this a.m. I suppose it does make it more satisfying next time but being humbled always sucks.

5. Circlehook Jester

Circlehook Jester New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Don't feel bad Country boy. I went to the Kansas river myself last night and caught one gar and 3 softshell turtles. How's that for a skunk?? :confused2::tounge_out::angry::big_smile:

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    It still beats being indoors. Lets enjoy it while we still can, before it gets brutaly cold, lol.

7. countryboy32c

countryboy32c New Member

State:
    Lansing, KS
    Ya but you still come out ahead of me I didnt even get a bite but like i said the the new used boat didnt sink. Gonna try again this weekend:wink: