SKUNK'D MY BUT

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Aug 23, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well my girl Heather skunke'd my but she caut the only fish of the night and it was a nice channel cat as a lot of you know she just gave up the brim fishing at night not long ago she got her pb 8pounder a wile back and it was also her ferst and shes ben hooked every sins well tonight she got a 4 pounder a little smaller but still nice im kinda prowed of her can ya tell :wink: lol just started teaching her catfishing about two monthes ago now shes wipping my but lol but i dont care fishing was tuff tonight we tried everything from sonnys - chicken liver - night crawlers to hot dogs and the hot dog got the fish just a verry slow night for us me exspeshaly lol but still a verry good night any time i can see her light up like she does over a nice cat is a good night catfishing hears a few pics thanks for listning to me go on and on lol should have stuck this in rambling section lol:smile2::big_smile::cool2:

Attached Files:

2. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Even when the catching is not so good. Its always a good night when you take your kids with you.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats to her on a good fish. Perhaps you need to try and learn from her technique:wink:

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    brother hilljack i thout you was nicer than that lol:wink: and mabe your right lol:crazy::cool2:

5. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    Man enjoy the time with the kids. I wish I had done more playing and less working when mine were younger. I can never get those times back and hate to see others missing out today. Tell her I said way to go. Also ask her What kind of hotdogs do catfish like, and do they like ketchep or mustard?LOL:smile2:

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol i will ask her just for you Ronnie:cool2::smile2:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You gotsta smile on this one thats the stuff buddy:smile2:

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you got that right Kenny thanks brother

9. TNYHWK1

TNYHWK1 Member

State:
    ROCKFORD ILLINOIS
    MY HOTDOG HAS A FIRST NAME IT'S OSCAR, MY HOTDOG HAS A SECOND NAME IT'S MAYER, OH I LOVE TO USE IT EVERY DAY, AND IF YOU ASK ME, WHY ILL SAY, FOR KETCHING CATFISH HAS A WAY OF MAKING ME GRIN & SMILE ALL DAY. HEE HEE HEE HOW'S THAT!:big_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPRHJd3uHI

Teach your kids to Fish. They may be feeding you someday!
    Congrats on the Fishing trip Dallas.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol i remember that god we are a bunch of old farts arnt we lol:crazy::cool2::big_smile:

11. TNYHWK1

TNYHWK1 Member

State:
    ROCKFORD ILLINOIS
    It aint the old! It's the HOTDOGS! :crazy:!pfhhhh!:embarassed: