Skunk Master is Moving

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Skunk Master, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ok guys. I rented an apartment today in South County, down off of Telegragh Rd... I will be having a moving party Friday afternoon, so who wants to help.. If I get done fast enough I can fish friday night..

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Harold.... Only one moving party a year is allowed!

Just kidding. Good luck.

3. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Well Harold you know I work till 4:30, but if your still moving after I'll come give you a hand. Just shoot me a message sometime before then if your gonna need my services and I'll be there.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks Mike.. Hey Skippy, nobody showed up for the last one so it don't count.. Not only that, I didn't move last time... She did..

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Harold, ditto on what Mike said. Email or call, either way. I get home around 4-4:30.

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    If I remember this correctly I thought you where moving on a Saturday I was going to show up on a Saturday and you ended up moving on a weekday, I'm not sure but it went something like that, what till Randy gets on here and sheds some light on the situation, He has brain like a Webster encyclopedia.:smile2: Come on Webster shed some light!!!

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    That was when we moved the stuff out of the shed to storage.. The 2 boys and a friend from work moved all of that on a Saturday morning.. I just got told to sit and watch that day.. My kind of moving... hehehe
    Then when we moved here to the apartment, the boys done it during the week and surprised me.. I didn't even know they were moving stuff till I got off of work and didn't live there anymore..hehehe

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :crazy: BULL CHIT HARRY, I think Mr. J is pretty darn close to what you obviously FORGOT IN YOUR UPPITY YEARS! :smile2::smile2: OH, thanks fellas but I don't need yer help, the boys moved me THURSDAY, ring a ding a ling bell....:wink: :smile2::smile2:

Guess ya better program your new address in to the TOM-Tom so's ya don't get lost....:smile2:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    "Wait till Randy gets on here and sheds some light on the situation, he has brain like a Webster encyclopedia. Come on Webster shed some light!!!"

As expected, Webster clued us into exactly what happened. Hmmm, Do I see a name change in the works? "Mr Webster" I like it!!!

(OK, I know, I know, technically, Webster is a dictionary, not an encyclopedia, but I just can't bring myself to call Randy, "Britannica"

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    After I get settled in and find another job, when are we gonna nail some more crappie together..

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I kind of like ol gimpy myself.. Hows that for a new handle Randy..

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I'm starting to lean more toward "Dr Webster", myself.

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey, I looked at a 1987 Cajun ba$$ boat today with a 55 hp Johnson.. I think I offered him too much money for it.. I told him I'd give him 1,000 for it and he jumped at the offer... Now I'm a little leary..

14. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Dr Webster, I LIKE IT!!! I LIKE THE RING OF IT!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    sure thing

16. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    hey Harold I got off at 5:00pm friday. If you need me give me a call.
    314-814-9613

About the boat if you dont want it tell the guy I'll give him $500 for just the motor:wink:

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    So how's it looking Harold? Can you still be reached at your cell phone number (the ***2752 number) I'm supposed to get off work at 2:30 today, so I'll give you a call when I get off to see where your at.

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah, hopefully the rain stops .. Thats the right number Mikee.. If nothing else you can stop by and see where I live .. That way you'll know where to come when you stop by and pick me up to go fishing... hehehe... Where's the library down there so I can use a computer till next week..