Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it seems brother skip needs some ideas here to prepare for his upcoming competition with Angie aka Mizzbigcat! So I'm trying to put a list together of the nessessitys to keep him out on the water this season.. I need some ideas here so please help create the shopping list to Wally World!! lol:smile2: rollo

1. Brand New Swiss Army Knife..... equip. with canner opener for secret beanie weenie bait!

2. 500 bags of preserved Shad

3. New Snoppy Pole (adult version) spooled with 80 pound eagle claw!.... don't cast over 5 ft. lol

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Well I would have to say Skip needs a lot of things to pull this one off.

------------------------

1. Towel = To cry on

2. Toilet Paper =

3. Sleeping bag =

4. Boat with a motor and unlimited Gas =

5. Lots of food, Candy and Soda =

6. TNT = for the last day of the year for 2008, So when he is losing so bad he can try the last thing to catch a fish

7. Paper and Pencil : = to write his I am sorry note that I lost to a women

8. Paper Bag := to put over his head in public

9. A new shirt = to wear for 2009 so when they cut his shirt tail off, he wont look to bad he can put on a new shirt.

10. A Man's Shelter: = So when his wife finds out he is talking to another women on the BOC like this and she beats him so bad he will have a place to stay.

I hope this helps him out some Rollo. Anything I can do just ask buddy :smile2:

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
Ok, it seems brother skip needs some ideas here to prepare for his upcoming competition with Angie aka Mizzbigcat! So I'm trying to put a list together of the nessessitys to keep him out on the water this season.. I need some ideas here so please help create the shopping list to Wally World!! lol:smile2: rollo

1. Brand New Swiss Army Knife..... equip. with canner opener for secret beanie weenie bait!

2. 500 bags of preserved Shad

3. New Snoppy Pole (adult version) spooled with 80 pound eagle claw!.... don't cast over 5 ft. lol

Give Skip more credit than that.

But one thing for sure, I don't know if Ohio kitties can hang with Missouri kitties.

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
Rollo. the only thing Skip needs is a detailed map and GPS coordinates of all your honey holes.

But Skip, please don't get beat by a fisherchick!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
1. Skip needs some rope. He learned from another Ohio boy that when rope is taken in to a bait shop, they can weigh it and turn it into a BIG fish.

2. He'll need some cheese to go with that wine.

3. He'll need rags to wipe the sweat off his brow.

4. He'll need soap.... Apparently he is a little more particular about his hands being clean than lil miss tomboy.

5. He'll need replacement rods to replace the ones he throws

6. He'll need a benefit concert to pay for the therapy at the end.

·
Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,549 Posts
He might want to look up that recipe for Humble Pie. That lady is serious as a heart attack about this little escapade...W

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I got everything I need, experience,know-how, catfish savvy, and a big sack.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
And I was talkin about my cat-bag. I can hold two 50+ flats in it till I get the camera set up lol.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
And I was talkin about my cat-bag. I can hold two 50+ flats in it till I get the camera set up lol.
Ummm.... how do you know it will hold 2 50 lb fish? You been fishin with Tony lately lol!? :wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I've had two 40"s in it and there was room left over LOL.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Me, and I was resting my head on Dolly Parton sized.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.