Skipjack

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by p_strouth, Jan 26, 2010.

1. p_strouth

p_strouth New Member

State:
    Louisville Tn
    I will be in lebanon this weekend for a stereo competition on sunday. I am hoping to catch some bait on saturday if anyone has any info on where i can catch a few it would be a great help . thanks Paul:handshake:

2. festus

festus New Member

Jugger has been catching them at Gallatin Steam Plant but I'm pretty sure they don't allow bank fishermen up there anymore.

3. p_strouth

p_strouth New Member

State:
    Louisville Tn
    thats w:Happy:hat i thought also . Looks like i may have to drive to cumberland city unless i can catch a ride on someones boat

4. festus

festus New Member

I have no idea how much it rained and the lake levels down at Gallatin, but Watts Bar Lake, which is where I do most of my fishing, rose from low winter level almost to full warm weather pool level. So it may be muddy and high right now and no telling what it will be like this coming weekend.

5. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    If its not too cold I will take you out to the Gallatin Steamplant I live in Lebanon, well actually Watertown.
    You just pay for the Gas and if that does not work out then I will give you some of mine.

6. p_strouth

p_strouth New Member

State:
    Louisville Tn
    thanks jugger , I should b in lebanon late friday/early saturday.

7. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Can I get that deal.You must be one fine Fellar, Reps out to you.

8. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    That right there is Tn. hospitality at its finest I dont care who you are.We need more people like that Jugger.Thanks.

9. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

Why sure you can!

10. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I'll pay for the gas and bring the Chicks.Wish they let me rep you some more.Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!

11. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I thoought that you wanted to catch skipjack? You can't catch skipjack and have women there at the same time! Priorities man priorities!...LOL