skipjack trip

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Blake Waterworth, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Blake Waterworth

Blake Waterworth New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If I were to make a trip down your guys way this spring in search of skipjack were we be the best spots to start looking and what time of year is best?:eek:oooh:

2. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I wanna go

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    There is at least a chance I will get to go to the Cumberland City fish and camp the first weekend in Feb. That is one of the good places to catch skipjack. I will know more in a week or so. If I get to go I will be staying at my sons house right out of Clarksville Tn. Might be room for one more.

4. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    myself and posionpits will be at cumberland and we can always find room for one more

5. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    man the fish and camp is a good time went to two of them and had a great time if anybody has a chance to go go well worth ur time :cool2:

6. Blake Waterworth

Blake Waterworth New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks guys for the info, sounds like cumberland city is the place to go, Ill have to try and make it down some time.

7. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I havent hear much about sci-fi this yr.. or i flat out missed it.... looks like we're goona have to head down on our own... anyone have some dates they wanta throw out there?

8. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    if anybody has a extra seat i'd go :smile2: