SKIPJACK AT GREENUP DAM

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by brother hilljack, Aug 26, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hey brothers/sisters, anyone catching or heard of anyone catching Skipjack at Greenup dam??

2. bettadaze

bettadaze New Member

State:
    Burlington,NC
    Hows the river looking? I'm heading up there from NC on Friday. Hope this rain stirs things up. You guys getting much rain? I've caught skipjacks at Greenup before many years ago. Anyone been catching any cats in the Ohio river?:big_smile:

3. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the BOC!! This site is full of good info and great people. I would love to help you but I am in Iraq and trying to get a report for myself. I may see you on the water. Good luck:wink:

4. bettadaze

bettadaze New Member

State:
    Burlington,NC
    Been doing any fishing over there? I heard some of the boys got fishing gear in their care packs.

5. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Some of the bases have access to fishing holes!! I have even heard of people doing tournaments..............................

Of course not where I am at. :angry:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I usually have pretty good luck catching them there. Last time I was there I got enough to stock up for a while. I haven't been down there lately but am hoping to get down there soon since I'm close to being out. Holler at me If you go down there, I live pretty close by and will try to make it down.