Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,241 Posts
Dave, I understand your thought about trying them. That might get a little expensive to have them shipped to you frozen. You might cal the Busy Bee Bait shop in Cumberland City TN. They would probably have them. I have heard of them selling for $1 to 3 dollars each. Of course there are a variety of sizes. Some will make three good baits plus the head. Shipping would probably be costly though.

Now some would say if they were not natural in your area that shad or gills would be better. I tend to agree with that but have not tried to verify it.

good luck.

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,201 Posts
I can assure you Mr. Merrell they will work just fine on those Texas blues in the winter time:wink1: used them on several lakes in Texas with great results and welcome to the Forum!!

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,201 Posts
When Twaskom posted earlier about ranging from 1- 3 dollars, that's about right on the price. If you can find them for sale by a licensed dealer it will be a lot cheaper than driving hundreds of miles for a maybe get some.... I'll do a little asking around see if anyone knows anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts