skipeye quits gateway cats.

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I sure hate to see him leave. I liked him. Go read his post in the local. missouri section

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Darryl has chosen to resign on his own accord. He was not asked to leave by any officer or board member. Threads were deleted due to the fact they violated BOC policy and did not contribute meaningfull information to the public domain. Darryls business will remain Darryls business. I cannot, and will not discuss personal issues in forum form or on phone calls. If Darryl wishes to convey his thoughts, you will have to speak with him personally. All members personal issues remain confidential and will not be discussed. If you wish to participate in the thread regarding Darryl leaving Gateway Cats I would encourage you to visit Darryls thread in the Missouri locals section. For all intents and purposes this thread should remain closed.

In closing I could only ask that each Gateway Member pass judgement based on your own personal experiences with the club and not heresay. If any member ever has a problem, I invite you to come to me or any officer first before you aire the laundry in the public domain. Paul runs a great website, an if material is derogatory in nature and does not contribute to the goodwill of the BOC, they will be deleted. It's been like that for five years and will be like that for the next five. The BOCs rules regarding post are very plain.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.