Skip Jack run

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by skippi2use, Oct 18, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think that shad man said he wanted to go to Kentucky and Barkley dams for skipjack the weekend after next. Anyone interested please try to let me know by this weekend so that we can get it all worked out.

2. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shane, I would love to go then but this is the first time in 2 years I get to take my daughter trick or treating and she is excited about me getting to go with her. Sorry man I can't pass that up its been awhile. If anything changes let me know. We still need to hook up and fish soon!

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hes on fall break and I am afraid to wait much longer than that. Although after the skipjack we caught up here this weekend I might be better off just staying here and catching them. Even though all the water in the power plant was shut off. Guess he just wasnt cranking fast enough.

4. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    The dates are Fri Oct 30th thru Sun 1st of Nov. How long do you want to go down for?

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    The amazing weekend story will follow in a few hours.:cool2:

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Hey Shane & Justin, I'm off on 10/30 & I'm not sure about the 31st. Drop me a pm for my cell#.

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    So Steve are you going with us?

8. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm planning to. Don't want to miss out. Love it down there.

9. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    So i take it you guys are still goin this weekend ? Who's all goin? I wish i could, looks like rain for halloween anyway but i still need to be here with her. I want to see pictures of these coolers full of skippie's! :wink:

If you come back through here you could drop me off a few :wink: jk ,and we could hit the river for awhile at cannelton or rocky point.

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like just the 3 of us. Where not leaving here until about 6 or so friday night. I hope we get coolers, cause I couldnt buy 1 up here yesterday!

11. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    By the way metamora had trick or treat last week, so we got lucky and have already done that. Several halloween parties also. Thats why I get to go this weekend.

12. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Quick call the Crank Master.

13. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    O Yeah, the women wants me back in Muncie at 5 PM (and its 8 hr drive from the dam to Coonersville to Muncie) on Sunday to go to church. I bet you and Steve are thinking "Man lets just go without this little pecker wood and leave earlier and come back later" If you want to go another time or without me I understand. Just let me know. On the bright side I am using our monster cooler (that will return full of Skippys) as a foot rest right now:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  14. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Your killen me with the JOKES. You and I can fish all night while Steve sleeps so that he can drive back home. By the way I was lookin forward to fishing sunday morning at cannelton.

15. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    By the way I was lookin forward to fishing sunday morning at cannelton.[/QUOTE]

Is me needing to be back to Muncie going to mess this up?

16. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    If so I can drive to there and meet up Friday.

17. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    O yeah whats the scoop from yesterday? How did that new 101 treat yeah?

18. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just found out that I am going back to work on monday. 7 days a week 12 hours a day. Feast or famine. Have to go tomarrow to donate some yellow stuff for a sample.lol So it all works out. Maybe we should just go on to tennessee we can make it in the same amount of time and milage prob. maybe with even better luck.

19. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Man for only using two fingers I can get more messages up on here than you.

20. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX