Skip and Rollo's hunting trip!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Nov 9, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Drew told me that Rollo and Sman like to hunt more than usual this year. I ask him why and he said the deer up around their parts are really easy to hunt. This a picture Skip and Rollo took on there latest hunting trip. I guess the deer along the Muskingam act a little differently. Judge for yourself!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thats jason on top ain't it,,,,,or is it?:eek:oooh:

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    that may be one of them san francisco deer on top, they migrate this way occasionally :wink:, jason aint near that buff he is kinda skinny lol

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Oh sh! t here we go:roll_eyes:!! Hey, at last a thread worth coming back to:smile2: It's slow in ohio, i think this thread mite last a lil while:wink:

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Is SmoothKip or LuckeyWade the third party?:smile2::big_smile::cool2:

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Actually Blacky the small timid one with the girlish figure is RyanG!:smile2:

7. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Sman is the one on top, he's taller. Besides, he likes doin stuff like that.:roll_eyes:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ohhhhhhhhh just you wait :smile2:

9. late nighter

late nighter New Member

State:
    ohio
    sman was the one on bottom cause he like's that kind of stuff cause his wife is not happy:smile2:

10. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Wow Travis, lol hahahahha :smile2:, you know you've really started something now. Rollo's just building up and he'll release his anger soon in a post that will probably hit a few people below the belt:embarassed:. Skip is probably just gonna keep to himself, but he'll get back at ya soon I'm guessing. That's pretty hilarious though, and by the way, thanks for draggin' me into this, lol. The only way this may be settled might be through a fishing tourny, start pickin teams.

11. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The deer in the middle is lucky at cards too.

12. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    And all this time I thought Brokeback mountain area was out west somewhere. lmao:smile2:

13. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    That's funny Travis: Those that can't fish must entertain themselves somehow lol.

14. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I know it for a fact, if ryang is around, there is no action!:big_smile:

15. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dont get down on yourself Skip, you can fish ok i guess, but you still shouldnt be out taking part in things like that. If you want to fish just give me a call, you dont have to find new ways to entertain yourself!:smile2:

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wait Travis, There will be a T-bull, Skip, Rollo fishing trip thread! You better have your ducks in row for that one!:wink::smile2::roll_eyes: rollo

17. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i think what rollo ment to say was have ur DEER IN A ROW lol

18. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

Does anyone know if Travis can steer a row of deer, or does he have to be pushed from behind,lol.

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Got the phone call today Skip. Seems me and you have been challenged to a tourney! Travis wants Drew! I mean as a partner! FISHING partner!:smile2: And me and you need to "FISH" in the same boat!:wink: I have never fished for blues besides the James, and never seen the Ohio in Cincy. I think one day of pre-fishing would be fair before hand. What do you think? Couple flathead guys interested in battling for some braggin rights, and as Drew told me he told T-bull laughingly..." If Rollo beats you, your gonna hear about it for atleast a year!" lMAO!!!! I must talk too much!:smile2::smile2::wink: You know me Skip, and I have the itch not getting to fish any tourneys this year.... Wanna let this one slide? Or ya wanna take em????? I think we should let it go, As Mel Gibson would say... But, then we wouldn't have anything good to talk about later!:big_smile: rollo

PS... We get our ass waxed, we can always claim home field adavtage, and challenge them up here next year!!!!! :eek:oooh: What do ya think bro???

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  20. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    those boys down there know there blues .but i think you guys can take out those 2 guys good luck .