Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

site updated

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  critter68 
#1 ·
Tournament results points and stats are updated on the PRMC website. Congratulations to Bryan and his 5 year old son Bradlee on the tournament win (124.76 lbs) and biggest fish of the tournament (66.60 lbs). Joe and Lester finally showed up with a couple fish and took second with 99.60 and Greg and David came in 3rd with 98.92 lbs. Thanks to everybody who showed up and make this possible. Pictures are on our Facebook page (photobucket is "renovating" their site and some of the updating tools I used to use aren't available on the new site yet). As soon as it is all updated and running like it's supposed to, I'll put them up on the PRMC site too. Remember, there will be 2 tournaments in April: April 13 and due to the crazy wind in February that date had to change to April 27th. Hope to see you there!

#3 ·
Talk about nice fish caught, 8 boats weighed in 16 fish and only one fish under 30 lbs was brought to the scale - a 29 pounder. The average weight was a shade over 41 lbs. Ross and I sat in one spot and caught 25 fish over 30 lbs in just about an hour. Just couldn't find the big boys.

#9 ·
I have been dying to get up to the Potomac. You guys are pulling some awesome numbers in! Congrats....ill be making the tow up there one of these days.
Come on Jacob. It's not that far. I live in Alexandria and come down there a couple times a year. I try to get to West Point once or twice too but that's kind of a long haul unless I'm going to my parents' house in Chesapeake.

#10 ·
Come on Jacob. It's not that far. I live in Alexandria and come down there a couple times a year. I try to get to West Point once or twice too but that's kind of a long haul unless I'm going to my parents' house in Chesapeake.
Yeah we didn't really talk but I think I saw you down for the take a warrior fishing event a while back out of Hopewell. I don't know if I'll make it up this spring but I had been looking at maybe putting in at Pohick when I do come. You guys fish up until May? I pretty much lay off trying for cats here in the James in May and June.

#11 ·
Yeah we didn't really talk but I think I saw you down for the take a warrior fishing event a while back out of Hopewell. I don't know if I'll make it up this spring but I had been looking at maybe putting in at Pohick when I do come. You guys fish up until May? I pretty much lay off trying for cats here in the James in May and June.
Yep. I was the "high tech *******" taking pictures last fall. We will have our last spring tourney on April 27 and start back up in August. I'm going to do some noodling this year. Went a couple years ago and had a blast! Pohick is a great spot to launch from. Bait is pretty much always somewhere in or around Pohick. Plus, you can rent a cabin and you don't have to run so far to launch in the AM. We often have a few guys tag team the shad to catch them quicker then sit around and bs afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.