Site Question

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jagdoctor1, Jul 19, 2008.

1. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I was wondering if there is a (view my posts buttong) somewhere. Sometimes it is hard to remember the sections/post titles of recent conversations and I was wondering if there was an option to go see where I have posted recently. Thanks ahead of time!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    There sure is. If you go to user CP (top middle of screen), it will take you to your profile screen. On the right side, about half way down there will be a button that says show statistics. Click on this. The next screen will have multiple sections. One will read, show ALL post, the other will say Show All Post Started by. This should get you what you want

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Adding to Shane's info.

When I open BOC I have it set to take me directly to the "User CP" page. There shows all threads that I've posted in that has activity since my last visit. After I visit those threads they will disappear from that page. But they are still available by clicking "List Subscriptions" on the left side of the page.
    Also under your active threads you will see some of the last reps you have given and received.

Maybe that will be some help.

4. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Thanks alot guys! I never would have clicked on a button that said my profile lol. This will make this much easier especially since my wife just stands over my shoulder waiting for me to get done so she can get back to her online life.