Site appearance

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by AwShucks, Sep 24, 2007.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I don't know who I really should direct my thanks to, but I do want to extend my thanks for the latest redesign/presentation of the pages on the sites. The larger buttons are sure easier for my old eyes to read. I remember making a comment about those little buttons, and by gosh, someone took that to heart and enlarged them. So, whoever it is... THANKS.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I totolly agree with the bigger letters. Makes it a lot easier on us old folks:eek:oooh:
    Also like the new design at the top of the pages makes it easier to get where a person wants to go. Thanks Whoever !!

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    This was definately one change that was easy on the eyes. Thanks staff:big_smile:.

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    One thing I have always liked about this site and how Paul has chosen to run it is that it is continually a work in progress.
    He dont just sit on what he has. A major portion of what he does is in search of making the best, better.
    Every change isnt going to please everybody but we'll never be able to please everybody if the staff doesnt try and as members lend ourselves to periodic change.

Thanks for the positive comments fellas.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Who is that handsome rascal in the exteme left pic? LOL!

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Is that you BG? It looks like the guy on Knight & Hale outdoors lol.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Yep! LOL! A pic from several years ago fishin with DH. I now own the boat we were on. LOL!

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Have to agree ,The new look is great.!!!!

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    It does helpin the seeing thats one thing for sure.

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Handsome, George. Handsome.... I said it was easier on the eyes, but I didn't know you needed surgery to improve your vision. Handsome, Oh my gosh... I just can't get over the handsome thing. LOL

11. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    yeha the new layout is really nice. it is easier to find things on here and the layout looks much better. good job you guys.