Sisterhood?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by baitchunker, Jun 25, 2007.

1. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    hey all

i was just curious why the Boc is showing up all pink, purple, and fuzzy on my p.c. was this an executive decision? is it my p.c.? or did the sisterhood finally conquer the entire world?

we all knew it would happen one day.

j.d.

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    ahhh shades of Periwinkle. How....different. Nothing wrong with it. Just a lil estrogen in the mix:smile2:

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I hate to take a negative point of view but the last time the world got a "Little Estrogen into the mix " we got our butts kicked out of the garden of Eden!!!!:big_smile::cool2::smile2::wink:"I thought you meant the pear tree Lord!!!!!!" It would be best I think before randomly changing the colors to try a short test period.Most of us have "Older" eyes and contrast provides better visuality for me.I though something was wrong with my computer at first.Im not saying it isnt a pleasent color it just deoesnt provide the best "seeability":big_smile:

4. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    I don't mind a little estrogen with my dinner...........but this light pink screen is starting to make me want to decorate something or do somebody's hair!!!

Pink is still one of my favorite colors tho.:tounge_out:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :tounge_out:You big WEENIES!!!! :cool2:Suck it up before we vote to have lace trimmed edges added to the screens and lil pink bows in the corners. We all know how you manly men like that kinda stuff.:wink:

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    :tounge_out:

What's up? Mine is a pale blue, almost lavender.............just who is color blind here? :eek:oooh: :crazy:

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I dunno Cheryl, mine is like a periwinkle purple..Lavender. I like it...I mean...I know it could be worst so I aint about to complain. Its all good, I know the MODs are working on it. IF its all said and done, I like it. Its all good. :big_smile:

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Amy,

I thought perhaps the men got pink and the women got lavender/blue? :smile2:

No matter to me. I'm easy to please.

Take care.
    Cheryl