Sirius Stiletto SL100

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Feb 5, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Anyone have this radio?? It is Sirius newest portable radio which stores 100 hours of content.

2. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Is it sat or just a MP3 player?

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sat and MP3 player both. Can record up to 100 hours and you can download on it. Portable also and can pick up through WiFi.

They are about $350 plush $70 for the vehicle kit right now. But, you can get em on ebay for about $340 for both with shipping and there is a $70 rebate. So, end up paying about $270.

4. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Always hear Howard talking about them but don't know anyone personally who has one. I think I'll wait until the price drops some.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well Dave, you can get em on ebay now for about $330 with shipping and you get a $70 rebate also. Which makes it around $260 for both (Stiletto 100 and Car Kit) which is pretty cheap. If you buy them from the website or any retailer you are looking at $360 + $70 = $430 but then you get the $70 back which takes it back to $360 total.

I got a steal today. I found one on Craigslist for $250. I told the guy I had $180 cash and he took it. I went and got the car kit for $70 which I will get back. So, $180 for $430 worth of items was awesome.

Wife told me to get it, she has been wanting one for Madison because of the kids music. She is getting my old one. Made some extra money at the last poker tourny so might as well treat myself. lol