Sioux City River fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by shield64k, May 23, 2006.

1. shield64k

shield64k New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Anyone care to do some catfishing? I usually hit up Weedland access just south of Sioux City or perhaps at Brown's. Send me a PM, always looking to go:big_smile:

-Bill

2. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey bill, where are you located. i will be heading up there in july for three days if you want to hook up just let me know. will this be on the missiour river.

clayton huff

3. shield64k

shield64k New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Im up in Sioux City, yes we can hit up the Missouri river. What are you coming to town for?

-Bill

4. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i will be there for the us cats turnoment on july 22, but i will be there two days early to prefish. i will be staying at my brothers who lives in vemillon a half hour away. i will be there late wesnday night so thursday and friday is open for some prefishing.

clayton

5. shield64k

shield64k New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That sounds like fun. There is a few shore places to hit up. I will go ahead and take July 20-21 off then. I need to get a team going for the cat tourny :)

-Bill

6. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    just to let you know the entry fee is $110.00 bucks per boat, there is a expected 35 to 40 boat turnout. we had 31 boats last year. winning team will get $1000.00 bucks. just keep in touch.

clayton