Sinkers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by kryton, May 9, 2007.

1. kryton

kryton New Member

State:
    ohio
    want to find some flat cat fishing sinkers that role on the bottom

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Are you wanting No-Rolls? Or Egg?

3. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    are you wanting to know what we use or where to get them. do you have a place near you that sells fishing stuff?

we're here for you..

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I just don't think you will find a flat sinker that rolls on the bottom. If anything, a flat sinker will either slide with the current, or may plane up from the bottom depending on the speed of the current or your retreive... Bank sinkers, egg sinkers, etc will roll... depends on what you really want.

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I don't know where you can get flat sinkers that roll. Usually if somethings flat it doesn't roll too well,like a flat tire on your vehicle. If you're looking for a sinker that rolls,I would suggest trying an egg sinker. If you're looking for a sinker that doesn't roll,then I would suggest a no roll sinker. Just depends on what you actually want.

6. flathead man

flathead man New Member

State:
    ohio
    [Hey guys where can i get no rool sinkers at from 1 to 10oz? thax flathead man

7. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    You can look on ebay for no roll sinkers. Most of the time there are a few sellers with assorterd sizes. Most ship using flat rate boxes so buy up a year or two supplies to help even out the shipping cost.

8. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    go to the sponsors section and click on tim hagans section

9. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Guys, looking at his post again I wonder if Jay didn’t want:
    To find some flatHEAD cat fishing sinkers that role on the bottom. Luck

10. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    He just reposted asking specificly for no roll sinkers. I would invest in a few molds and go to the tire store and get some wheel weights and cast your own if I were you. I think that would be the most economical way. If you have a buddy that you fish with you could split that cost between you.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with Stephen. Buy the mold and check the tire stores for free lead. Also check out the library and learn how to mold them flat no roll sinkers.:lol: :big_smile:

12. cathunter28

cathunter28 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ok this is what i have done i went to catfish connection and orderd the mold it was 31$ and i get my lead from car batteres it is softer than the lead from tires and it melts faster i have just about 20lb of sinkers made so i can sale some. but it cost alot less than going out and buying them for 60 cents each