Sinkers & Stinkers

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ammo warrior, Nov 30, 2009.

Interested in a get together/sinker makin party?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Need a kitchen pass/maybe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Okay Show-Me boys, take a look at the Nebraska guys http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129456 we need to do a sinker party. I live in Columbia, is there any brothers that want to host a get together like the Nebraska guys? Lets get some ideas going :cool2:

2. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know there have been some lead fests in the past I think the Gateway guys. Most of us just pour our own.

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    If I remember right they had it at CUZ's(NANNER) house last year. So you might get in touch with him and see what they have planned.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    For all that may participate it is a great idea. There are a couple of these in my area an have proven to be alot of fun. Good luck!

5. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Robert we usually get together in january after duck season is over. I think there are a few more columbia guys that might be interested in getting together. Good idea on the post !:tounge_out:

6. Wish I wasn't so far away bro, I would bring the beer!:wink::smile2:

7. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Like it was mentioned before the gateway club from st. louis does a sinker pouring party along with one of there meetings in the winter. Not sure where exactly round columbia your at but it is prolly a pretty good haul. But if you are interested get in touch with stlcatman.

8. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    great idea getting together for sinker pouring, i think me and some of the EKY boys need to do the same here in the winter months, sure is a good excuse to get together and tell some good lies along with making some needed terminal tackle for the upcoming year...

9. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    He'll, if you drove all that way, I'd supply all the beer that you handle.

10. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Duh... I should have paid more attention. I didn't realize that we had a MO club. The 'Gateway' club sounds like some good folk. I think that I will check out the G-Club and see whatup. Thanks for the info guys.
    But if any you guys around Columbia want to get together and cook some dead animals and drink beer, it would be great to meet some of yall:cool2:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Medford had one at his house last year and it was a blast. Ole JD even came down from up north. Probably had 15 to 20 show up. If someone gets one up around Columbia I am sure people will come. A great way to meet more members.

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    LEAD STOCK has been tossed around a bit but i dont know an exact date for ya as of now.. We have a meeting coming up on the 12th of Dec... I'll bring it up then.. Keep checking in the Gateway section for the replies... I think most of the guys are finishing up hunting and what knot...

13. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    How about doing some sinker making in the Springfield area??????? Man I sure could use some more sinkers after last year, and I don't know anyone around Springfield on the BOC:embarassed: I live outside of Nixa, so room isn't a problem:big_smile:

14. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    How far from rockport is columbia?