sinker slides

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by Cmartin4538, May 22, 2008.

1. Cmartin4538

Cmartin4538 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    Dose anyone use the sneekAttack sinker slides, if so have you had more success using them/:cool2:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I WOULD REATHER USE NO ROLL SINKERS. THAT WAY I DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER PC OF TACKLE. I HAVE USED THEM BEFORE BUT I THINK THE NO ROLL IS A BETTER WAY FOR ME

3. mrmarkedwards

mrmarkedwards Active Member

State:
    Delaware
    Cmartin4538 i have some bad news about them they look a lot like the sinker slides we can buy at shops around here(delaware) they are fine as long as you don't cast heavy weights(6oz and up) the plastic collar can't withstand the stress. for heavy weights or power casting i use a 220lb test swivel and 150lb test duolock snap combined i haven't busted one yet and a few years ago during a tournament i bet a guy i could cast 14oz of lead and i wouldn't break it didn't the snap warped a little but it held up. it's in the attached pic on the right with a 12oz bank sinker on it.

Attached Files:

4. mrmarkedwards

mrmarkedwards Active Member

State:
    Delaware
    oops wrong pic in this one the slide on the left is a reinforced slide that i have casted a 12oz sinker on and best of all its braid resistant so you don't have to worry about braid cutting through it.

Attached Files: