Sinker Making Gathering sign-up list

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Feb 10, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Where: Nuke Plant Discharge Ramp Area.

When:1 March 2008 Time= 7:00 AM Till

Attendees

1.CntryBoy
    2.Posionpits
    3.Top
    4.AngelKitty
    5.Jtrew= maybe
    6.VideoGuy
    7.Lngbo
    8.Smellycat
    9.TDawgNOK
    10.tallmanrus
    11.XXXXXX==VideoGuy removed! National Guard work.
    12.cassk
    13.Little Mac

If any Member would like to attend, Post in this thread Stating "Add me to the list." After your Name is added, your Post will be deleted to keep this section short. Also If you are bring lead please say so, We will also need a Generator to run the Pots.

Just a reminder! No food will be prepaired at this event bring your own food and drink.

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If any of you have some molds that like to bring, please do so! Also if you have some wheel weights that you would like poured into Ingots, bring them, I will bring my ingot molds.

Tables! we will need a couple of tables to put the pouring pot on.

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    ill bring my big pot and some tables top.have you heard any thing bout the skips yet.

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Thanks Johnnie.

Come on Arkansas Brothers and Sisters! here's your chance to get to knowsome of your brothers and sisters, chance to get into some good fishing and take home some knowledge that could be very useful!!!! So, jump on board and come on out and ebjoy yourselves at the Nuke Plant!!!

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    So far it looks like I'm going to be able to make it, but I've got a problem to solve. I'm running on my spare on my motor home, and I really don't want to take off on a trip without a spare. Anyone in central Arkansas know where I can buy one or two good used 16.5" tires? Or, a couple of 16" Chevy/GMC dually rims with 8-hole lugs, with or without good used tires? I'm planning on eventually switching all the rims over from 16.5" to 16" because the 16.5" tires are so hard to find, and so expensive when I do. I can start the switch by moving the front tires to the back and installing 16" rims & tires on the front. Please send me a PM if you know of any.

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Can't help ya there jerry! But, will keep my eyes open for ya!!!

7. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    My wife has to go back into the hospital on the 19th so I'm not gonna make this one,if she don't get a lot better I won't make any gatherings or do any fishing this year.

Jerry I'll check here but it won't do you any good for this gathering.

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Jim, so sorry to hear hat. Your wife well continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

9. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sorry for your wife and you jim i was looking for ward to seeing you.

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Been tryin to catch up on the BOC, Lordy there are alot of post per day!!! but I did find this one. So, adds me to the list! I can bring my molds and some wax, Im outa lead myself, but I have plenty sinkers, I havent seen you fellas in a long while. Be good to visit. Top call me an remind me LOL, someone call Top to remind him to remind me:smile2::wink: Mac

11. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Wheres Top??? Playin with his grandchildren? Or did Mrs.Top lock him in the shed!!!!!!!! LOL. J/K

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    OK, when is this little shin dig gonna be gettin under way??

Any accomodations near by?

13. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas

Tony, I will be there around 7:00AM

14. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Unless the weather report changes, I won't be coming. Report says rain from Friday through Tuesday. The only way I can justify 200 miles round trip is to put some fish in the freezer (which doesn't have any fish in it right now). And I ain't gonna get out in the rain and fish, after already being in the hospital twice this year.

15. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    weather.com is showing for London, Ark

Sat -
    58 degrees high
    43 low

20% chance of precip

16. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I would love to come and finally meet all you arkansas rednecks in person:wink: but, I got to work (oops sorry johnnie I slipped) this wkend.:sad2::eek:oooh: Maybe nest time I'll be off. Ya'll have fun and don't fall in :big_smile:

17. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    kevin i know with the way you throw that w word around youve got some vac.time coming.take one dat with pay and come on you wont regret it ill guarntee that.

18. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    For those of us that aren't locals, where's the Nuke Plant Discharge Ramp Area?

19. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I would love to take vacation time and come johnnie but since we are on twelve hour shift when we take a day they charge us twelve hours against our vacation time so that means alot less vacation days. Plus they make us take some of our vacation days during a Christmas shutdown every year so we have less days to take when we want to. It sucks.

20. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well cant wait to finally meet yall sat.This will be my first gathering with the boc and cant wait.I think i got Regina talked into getting up with me and comeing along,so we'll see yall there.Ill be bringing my generator if we need it.
    And possibly my boat.Tallman