Sinker Gathering!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RamRod, Mar 3, 2009.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OK guys, the time has come to have my annual sinker gathering! I need to know who has some lead to bring and get this thing on the books. So let's hear it, for a Saturday or a Sunday, which would you prefer. Also if you have some lead to bring, give us an idea how much you have or can get to help another brother out. I'm thinking of March 21 or 22, what's your input and lead arrangements?

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Sounds AWESOME RamRod!

I'll be there with a little lead. Might show up with more "Rollo" jokes than lead though.

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    ill see what i can do to get some lead.i would prefer the 22nd if possible,my b-day is on the 21st and the old lady might get peed if i got to a sinker gathering on it,lol

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ill be there Johnny. I have 48 to 50 #s of lead. Cant wait to see all you guys!

5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Its your day Richard not hers!!!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2:

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Count me in Johnny. Either day works for me...

7. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Ramrod, while I wont be able to make the outing, I have at least 120 lbs of lead ready to melt, Ill sell it cheap, .80 a lb, Im near dayton so could meet someone along the way sometime before then if someone is interested.
    Have fun!
    Salmonid

8. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mark, I may have to take you up on some of that lead since I couldn't make the get together you had, I'll get in touch with you if I actually end up needing it, and as the rest of you guys may have guessed I'm a maybe as of right now, but I'd like to make it to one of these things and actually get to meet some of you guys, sounds like it would be a good time to say the least.

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I should be able to make it, I will have cash for lead unless I get a hold of some.

My Birthday is on the 23rd so this will be my time alone present :smile2::tounge_out:

10. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    If ya cant get none gary im still lookin for more. I can give ya some. I gave 20cents a pound for mine!

11. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    I also have some lead .Not for sure what it weighs.
    Any time is good for me.I do have a issue with one of the members now.So maybe I can work that out by then.If not count me out.

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bring it bro, LoL.. I got some on you too:wink: rollo

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am pretty much out of lead, but will be more than glad Johnny to bring a leaky pot of lead, and some molds:smile2::wink::eek:oooh: rollo

14. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i have a 5 gallom bucket full, not sure what it weighs but count me in the 22nd would be better but either will work ill cyas all there, and johnny see if you can talk yer wife into making some more of that casserole and tell her i want the recipe :wink:

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I still have flecks of lead on my jeans from last year leave it at home:smile2::tounge_out:

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It ain't any better either... LOL.. It either leaks now, or don't pour at all! Think I have molded it to death!:smile2::smile2::crazy: rollo

17. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    would like to make it if its on sunday if i can find some lead to bring

18. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Gary ... just get the lead out of your britches .... :wink: Garry-

19. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'll be there. Hopefully with some lead too cuz i may just be the SNAG king of Central Ohio!

20. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like it will be on March 22 @ 10am - whenever? Last year the last person left around 11pm. So come on out and have a good time. I'm sure that most people will tell you how fun of a time we have.

As always in the past, I ask that we all pitch in for beverages and hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, Phil's Famous Beans, macaroni salad, condiments etc.

So I will start a list of what people can bring including lead. So if you'd like to come out and have a fun time, my house is open to ya! I do have to say that as in the past, this gathering will be for adults only, no children please and that includes my own.:smile2:

If you need sinkers and don't have any lead to donate to the cause, I'm sure someone will have extra that we could give for a small donation. Even if you don't need sinkers, it's a great time to be had by all! Look forward to seeing everyone and let's see if we can beat this year's showing over last year's showing of 20 people!:crazy: